FS: Ground Control Coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Ground Control Coilovers

Selling my ground control coilovers I've had these on my car paired with some modified e36 strut housing for a 5 lug swap but put them back onto the original e30 strut housings since most people don't really want the weird 5 lug geometry associated with the e36 on e30 stuff. Kit is intended to have shortened strut housings but they are on some standard length ones right now with the perches cut off. Front spring rates are 600# and rears are 750# car rides a little rough on the street but it drove great on the track. These spring rates are 50# stiffer than the spec e30 spring rates that are 550# front and 700# rear. Kit has the camber and caster adjustable race plates as well. Everything works as it should but some obvious scuffing on the rear shock and a little surface rust on the zinc plated camber plate mount. Not that big of deal considering they were on the car in NY and it was driven once or twice to the track over the winter. I do not know exactly how many miles are on these, but it isn't a lot probably sub 5000 since I only drove the car to and from the track and it's only about 100 miles to and from. The passenger side hub is newer than the driver side as you can tell from the pictures, I don't know when it was replaced bought the car like that. Also will include the two koni adjuster knobs for the shocks. I do not have the allen key for the ride height adjusters but pretty sure it is 3/16"

This is the kit I orginally purchased from GC's website:

Looking to get $1300 OBO + shipping & PP fees. I will not separate any of the components and will only sell as a complete kit. Located in Westchester, NY 10598

Last edited by ccsdo5; 06-29-2019, 07:23 AM.
    -Dee
    5-lugged turbo 318is Barn car
    IG: @deebelmont

weekend bump. Also found the other two adjusters for the koni shocks
    -Dee

Comment

bump $1200 OBO
      -Dee