Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 TechDay and Party Details

Hello All,

For this years E30 Tech day we will be having it at Accuracy Automotive in Gig Harbor WA (Not Griots as per in the past)

Address is 2905 Jahn Ave NW, Gig Harbor, WA 98335. This is the first exit off of the Narrows Bridge off of SR16.

This event will run from 1PM to 4PM where we will then caravan over to BBQ2u (about 8 min away) for Dinner/Drinks

Address is 4814 Point Fosdick Dr NW, Gig Harbor, WA 98335

Afterwards we will head back to Tacoma for the afterparty at my rental which is down the street from the old place. Details will be provided at the tech day.

Note that returning to Tacoma on the Narrows bridge a toll is required. It can either be paid in Cash/Card, or if you drive through they will bill you via Mail. Rates are listed here:

Find out how to pay tolls, and what the toll rates are for the Tacoma Narrows Bridge.

Any questions please let me know.

What’s the info on the afterparty? I missed both earlier events and would love to meet some people tonight!

Comment

I'm curious about after party details as well, didn't make it up in time for the tech event, but need something to do now

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X