Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1990 BMW 325i M-Technic II 5-Speed

Fellow E30 Enthusiasts,

Behold.., my Japanese-market 1990 BMW 325i M-Technic II is for sale.

Sterling Silver Metallic (2-tone from factory) over blue cloth interior. 5-speed manual swap

Chassis: WBAAA21060AE68823

< 82k Kilometers (~51k Miles)

Florida title free and clear in my name.

Modifications include:
    Supersprint cat-back exhaust
    Lowering springs
    JB racing aluminum flywheel (very little to no gear chatter)
    5-speed swap (all new parts apart from the pedal assembly and transmission itself.)

Owned it since December 2016, added 18K kilometers in that time.

Following work has been performed during my ownership:

5-speed swap
    timing belt
    water pump
    Thermostat
    radiator hoses
    Had a dent repaired and some touch-up work (invoice in gallery)

Videos:
    video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

SOLD
    Last edited by Mobullet; 04-24-2019, 01:05 PM.

This is the one that was on Bring A Trailer recently? Sorry it didn't meet reserve. You weren't able to make a deal with the high bidder?

Comment

Yup, I had it on BAT and it didn't meet reserve. First time I have tried selling a car on BAT and I failed to stir up enough interest. The high bidder was from out of the country and was happy to keep on bidding but not enough bidders to keep it going .. He is working on shipping quotes and all that kinda stuff at the moment and he plans to take it if all is well with the quotes. It's not a done deal yet so I'd figured I'd list it here to see if anyone in the R3V community is interested. It's first come first serve.

Comment

I watched that auction with interest. Price is a little steep for me, but I hope you get top dollar. GLWS

Comment

It should have fetch for more.

Interesting how other countries didnt get an airbag in 1990.

The euro E36 is the same way.

How's the S54 e30 treating you?

Always wondered if that car needed some attention.

Comment

I'm not sure what people hear about the r3v community...including the guy who is listing the beautiful Hartge H35, but my experience is this is not the community that is going to offer 50% more than the highest bid offered on BAT.

Comment

Originally posted by DELPHINtimecapsule View Post
              I'm not sure what people hear about the r3v community...including the guy who is listing the beautiful Hartge H35, but my experience is this is not the community that is going to offer 50% more than the highest bid offered on BAT.
              They are here, they just arent post whores like me
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                They are here, they just arent post whores like me

This is true [emoji3]

Drive Tastefully!
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
                IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Originally posted by Javier h View Post
                  It should have fetch for more.

Interesting how other countries didnt get an airbag in 1990.

The euro E36 is the same way.

How's the S54 e30 treating you?

Always wondered if that car needed some attention.

The S54 E30 is doing well. I sourced an oem mtech 2 kit for that too and I'm getting ready to have it fitted with a full respray and a few other upgrades. This is the reason I'm looking to sell this car.

All in all, it did have a few issues when I got it but I've been getting it sorted one issue at a time. Still satisfied with the purchase though because it lives up to the hype and I feel that I got a fairly good deal

Comment

A bidder from BAT actually offered me a fair bit more than the final bid which I'll be accepting so long as he can get transport arranged. Should know within the next few days but in the meantime I'm keeping it available in case that doesn't work out. Buyer is from outside the USA.

Comment

A bidder from BAT actually offered me a fair bit more than the final bid which I'll be accepting so long as he can get transport arranged. Should know within the next few days but in the meantime I'm keeping it available in case that doesn't work out. Buyer is from outside the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobullet View Post
                        Yeah, I would be surprised if R3v will show up and beat out what you would get from the BAT audience, but maybe I have the R3v community all wrong. . In any case GLWS. Beautiful e30, I considered bidding on it myself.

Comment

Damn. Mt2 kit. Will remind me of this if you haven't seen this build

Comment

Originally posted by Javier h View Post
                            Damn. Mt2 kit. Will remind me of this if you haven't seen this build

Sweet build! haven't seen it before. Cool that he did it all himself too. Respect.

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Working...
                              X