Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lets get some iX mudflaps made. Who can help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buyer list

Are you starting a potential buyer's list? I'd like to be on it. Consider me an early adopter.

Comment

I'm in. Will you be making Fronts and Rears?
      [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
      Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

Any update on this? You've still got my original mudflaps ;)

Originally posted by fiftytakedowns View Post
        I'm in. Will you be making Fronts and Rears?
        Fronts are iX specific and nearly impossible to find, hence the reproductions. Rears are generic E30, so you can still find them now and then.

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Okay, I am sorry for the years of no response, but work got busy, wife made one of those little humans, and then Covid19 happened. But enough excuses.

I think this is going to be different from a normal buy because I am not building these things professionally so there are going to be variations in what you get. In the big picture view of things, I think you'll get something that will block mud and say "BMW" on it. Pass that, you will have to decide.

I think it makes sense for me to make a new thread for my build because it's probably going to get messy.

So if you're interested, go to the included link.
            This is incredibly long time coming, and although I knew this was the case going into this, there is a very good reason why no one has made reproductions yet. Making these mudflaps is truly a labor of love. Expensive, labor intensive, and only medium results. I only have 4 sets for sale for now. In my first go at it, I made 6

Comment

Working...
            X