No announcement yet.

SoCal: M20 Parts, Turbo Man., Interior, Random Stuff, Art, more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, UPS wants $112.65 to ship these to 17066, they're not going to be cheaper than FedEx Ground/Home Delivery
    sigpic
    1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent Brick View Post
      Yeah, UPS wants $112.65 to ship these to 17066, they're not going to be cheaper than FedEx Ground/Home Delivery
      Sorry for the late reply. I am going to have to pass. Good luck with your sale.
      How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Thanks.

Door cards seem to be doing well on Ebay right now so if I don't have a buyer in the next 24-48 hrs up they go.
        sigpic

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

Interested in the passenger side natur sport seat back, whats the shipping cost for that to 27540?

Comment

Does $35 shipped work for you? I can only guesstimate the shipping discount through PayPal but it seems like $18-20 range, under 5lb but a little large, might even be Priority Mail if they don't ask for dimensions. Its already packed in a nice double-walled box and ready to go.
            sigpic

Comment

Door cards sold, list is getting kinda thin...
              sigpic

Comment

Updated with a bunch of stuff, more parts and pics in the coming days, please message with any questions and don't be afraid to make me an offer.
                sigpic

Comment

What did the blower motor come out of?
                  Originally posted by blunttech
                  Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
                  :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Shangsta View Post
                    What did the blower motor come out of?

It came out of an E30 that I'm pretty sure was becoming a track car, that is about all I know. I have never seen an E30 blower motor so nice, it shows signs of installation but little else, there's not even any dust on it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Sport seat rear panel sold!
                      sigpic

Comment

Updated with more photos, sale pending on clutch/flywheel.
                        sigpic

Comment

Springs still available?
                          Chip
                          '87 325iS
                          spece30
                          '01 330 5sp
                          '10 328 6sp

Comment

Spring are still available, but I just put them up, I'm not quite ready to take the offers I have been receiving so far. Especially out-of-towners, 25 lbs shipping is a bitch.

Clutch sold, pending/waiting payment on pedals.
                            sigpic

Comment

Pedals and Polk speakers sold, blower resistor pending.

Make me an offer, all gotta go.
                              Last edited by Vincent Brick; 10-26-2016, 03:05 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

HKS turbo timer and BBS center caps sold, local sale pending on both the H&R springs and blower resistor still.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X