X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    ^
    Ummmm. Article II. Section 3. Clause 1

As to fault, yup potus started it, Nancy has escalated flip flopped, and grandstanded it into this shit show that it is. Pound sign nevertrump
    Yes, but that doesn't dictate WHERE it has to happen from.
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

build that wall!!!

Comment

Originally posted by King Mufasa View Post
        build that wall!!!
        Yeah, cool. Pay for it yourself.

The President or his family won't contribute a dime, they don't pay taxes.

---

If we had a country wide vote it would fail miserably. I want none of my tax dollars to go to a physical wall. It's a total waste of money.

These MF's should go to work and pass a comprehensive Immigration bill.
        1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

build that wall!!!
          Yes.

Build it around my house. As I hate everyone equally.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
            Next thing you know people will be telling Native Americans to go back to India.

Gold... you guys need to stop and smell the roses sometimes. I’m going to use this line if you don’t mind
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
              Now, I do want increased border security so that it is extremely dangerous to enter unless using controlled entry points
              it already is, you dumb fuck. people die crossing that desert pretty much every day.
              past:
              1989 325is (learner shitbox)
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:
              1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by phillipj View Post
                Yeah, cool. Pay for it yourself.

The President or his family won't contribute a dime, they don't pay taxes.

---

If we had a country wide vote it would fail miserably. I want none of my tax dollars to go to a physical wall. It's a total waste of money.

These MF's should go to work and pass a comprehensive Immigration bill.

its just a down payment. That down payment is chunk change compared to the billions he will be bringing in with USMCA trade agreement.

Your tax money is probably going to feed and shelter people like the MS13

Comment

That down payment is chunk change compared to the billions he will be bringing in with USMCA trade agreement.
                  yeah, cause he has a stellar track record on trade agreements
                  cars beep boop

Comment

its just a down payment. That down payment is chunk change compared to the billions he will be bringing in with USMCA trade agreement.

The unratified trade agreement that does not actually bring any money directly into the treasury (that would still be controlled by Congress if it did)????

Turn off Fox.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Can someone explain to me why anyone cares about MS13? They are one of many gangs across the country, why do people care so much?

I would bet the guys in the bloods and crips get pissed just hearing about MS13 on the news.

And last I checked, gang members don't really go in for section 8 housing or food stamps, that ain't the thug life.

Comment

^^ Truly a muddy time of greatly spun (mis)info.
                        Not to mention Fear & Xenophobia.

“Obey”

1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
                          Can someone explain to me why anyone cares about MS13? They are one of many gangs across the country, why do people care so much?

I would bet the guys in the bloods and crips get pissed just hearing about MS13 on the news.

And last I checked, gang members don't really go in for section 8 housing or food stamps, that ain't the thug life.
                          Because people are morons. Many folks don't understand that if you aren't into drugs, guns, prostitution, the likely hood that you would ever be face-to-face with an honest-to-God gang banger is basically 0.

Or that said gang bangers aren't in middle and upper-class neighborhoods "slangin' rock on the corner to schoolkids."

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

"chump change"

Carry on.
                            Originally posted by kronus
                            would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

The WALL is closing in on Trump. Excuse the pun... ;-)

FBI knocked at Roger Stone's front door this morning with a warrant and arrested him.

Another of Trump's close collaborator is indicted. The soft list has 7 indictments, each of them punishable from between 5 and 20 years in prison. This is the "soft" list for if Stone collaborates. If he refuses, then he will be served with a much longer list of indictments.

Robert Mueller is definitely building a WALL around Drumpf
                              Last edited by Massive Lee; 01-25-2019, 09:22 AM.
                              Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Good. Stone has been complicit in crimes against the U.S for the last 50 years.
                                cars beep boop

Comment

Working...
                                X