2018 E30 Picnic date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wworm View Post
    made a pact with a friend to finish our e30's in time so that we can caravan up from CA
    It would be so awesome to caravan with other Cali boiz. Keep me in mind if this happens, as I'm planning on making the drive this year.
    Originally posted by wholepailofwater
    Q
    :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
      It would be so awesome to caravan with other Cali boiz. Keep me in mind if this happens, as I'm planning on making the drive this year.
      Sick, will def keep in touch about it. Is there a "largest caravan"award? :devil:
      1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

looking forward to meeting some of you clowns at the picnic...
        I'm thinking about cookin up some pork belly BLTs sliders out of the trunk hibachi...
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        '90 325i sedan daily driven
        '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

Daniel
          1990 M3 - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=376104
          2011 328i Sport Wagon - 6sp Manual, RWD, Sport

Comment

Originally posted by wworm View Post
            made a pact with a friend to finish our e30's in time so that we can caravan up from CA
            Funny! I made a very similar pact..

Also I've been wanting to start(or help coordinate) some type of event page to organize a huge caravan for everyone interested!
            Socal heads up through norcal, making stops & picking up more along the way into the beautiful pnw.

Comment

If there were to be a "CaliVan," I'm sure it would only be a handful of people.
              Originally posted by wholepailofwater
              Q
              :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

=)

Comment

If there were to be a "CaliVan," I'm sure it would only be a handful of people.
                  i'm going up early, i think. if not, ill roll up with you.
                  Much wow
                  I hate 4 doors

Comment

Is there any form of "E30 Picnic" or rally on the East coast?

Comment

Originally posted by geovangelist View Post
                      Is there any form of "E30 Picnic" or rally on the East coast?
                      If you google east e30 picnic it’s the 3rd link , cmon man

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post

Matt-B I’m glad you did this . If I had to do it I probably wouldn’t have been as polite as you. I hate it when people don’t search!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
                        IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                          Thanks for the information. Maybe I'll see you at the picnic.

Comment

Originally posted by getouth View Post
                            Matt-B I’m glad you did this . If I had to do it I probably wouldn’t have been as polite as you. I hate it when people don’t search!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I live on the East coast and I'm new to the site (as evidenced by my noob status). I posted this inquiry in what I believed to be the correct thread. I would not describe the response I received as "polite" as neither you nor "Matt B" provided me with the information that I asked for. Both of you took time to mock my inquiry and didn't answer the question that I asked. FYI - the East Coast E30 Picnic will be at Sandstone Farms in Mohnton, PA on Sept 7-9, 2018. It's the first link btw. The 3rd link has information for the 2017 gathering.

Comment

Originally posted by geovangelist View Post
                              I live on the East coast and I'm new to the site (as evidenced by my noob status). I posted this inquiry in what I believed to be the correct thread. I would not describe the response I received as "polite" as neither you nor "Matt B" provided me with the information that I asked for. Both of you took time to mock my inquiry and didn't answer the question that I asked. FYI - the East Coast E30 Picnic will be at Sandstone Farms in Mohnton, PA on Sept 7-9, 2018. It's the first link btw. The 3rd link has information for the 2017 gathering.
                              i think you got off lightly to be honest... stop being so sensitive.
                              post some pics of your whip... and then a couple of your GF. ;D
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                              '90 325i sedan daily driven
                              '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

But it is a tour this year! All of R3v SHOULD quit their jobs and life responsibilities and convoy. Imagine the frustration of riding through this with all of you guys... :roll:

20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

Working...
                                X