Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should a high School incident be relevant 35 years later?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop with polygraph nonsense, there's a reason they're not used as evidence.

Comment

Here's the difference. If were me, the police would have to put a restraining order on me. I would take it twice a day, everyday for the next 40 years.

And I would pass all the time.

The police (and FBI) use it all the time and when people fail, their stories change. Sure, a waste of time for some but it clears the air and shows that you want to fully cooperate.

Bottom-line is that Brett should take initiative and take one on his own dime. He said under oath that he will do anything to clear his name. Then forget what the Committee thinks he should do, and make things happen.

All I saw a grown man crying. Saying he was the victim. Inferring what can I do to prove my story? Here's my schedule from 1982.
      Last edited by Javier h; 09-28-2018, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Javier h View Post
        Ford testimony was perfect and that extra door was just the icing on the cake..
        :rofl:
        Originally posted by wholepailofwater
        Q
        :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Here's the difference. If were me, the police would have to put a restraining order on me. I would take it twice a day, everyday for the next 40 years.

The police (and FBI) use it all the time and when people fail, their stories change. Sure, a waste of time for some but it clears the air and shows that you want to fully cooperate.

Bottom-line is that Brett should take initiative and take one on his own dime. He said under oath that he will do anything to clear his name. Then forget what the Committee thinks he should do, and make things happen.

All I saw a grown man crying. Saying he was the victim. Inferring what can I do to prove my story? Here's my schedule from 1982.
          polygraph tests are useless in this day and age
          Last edited by saucers; 09-28-2018, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Sounds like you really want him to be guilty

Anyone who, blindly stands behind Ford's claims is quite pathetic.
            Q

Comment

i liked beer. i still like beer. do you like beer?

Comment

I think Brett has grown up. I also think he doesn't want to ruin his reputation by acknowledging this incident. They just groped her, it wasn't as if they were trying to rape her but given the lasting effects on Ford, clearly they screwed up.

That's what happen.
                Honestly,

What makes you say "That's what happened*" You're taking what Ford said as the gospel truth

sad

How do you know what happened? Were you there? Or is it just because Ford said this is what happened, plus you don't like Kavanaugh????

Genuinely curious
                Q

Comment

Y'all will just rip on this dude for anything he says.

"I like beer"

Trevor Noah or whatever that retards name is was reaming him because he (kavanaugh) said, "I treat women with dignity and respect" a couple times.

I thought the Salem witch trials were over. This is just sad at this point.

I'm not saying he's innocent, because I don't know and I know non of us no. But the attitude right now is guilty until proven innocent, which is fucked.
                  Q

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                    Y'all will just rip on this dude for anything he says.

"I like beer"

Trevor Noah or whatever that retards name is was reaming him because he (kavanaugh) said, "I treat women with dignity and respect" a couple times.

I thought the Salem witch trials were over. This is just sad at this point.

I'm not saying he's innocent, because I don't know and I know non of us no. But the attitude right now is guilty until proven innocent, which is fucked.
                    Crazy how Guilty until proven innocent is OK when its used on prime targets like Clinton though.
                    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                      Crazy how Guilty until proven innocent is OK when its used on prime targets like Clinton though.

Who said it’s okay?

Not me

Statement stands

*it's kind of ridiculous that you took my statement and reduced it down to that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Q

Comment

Who said it’s okay?

Not me

Statement stands

*it's kind of ridiculous that you took my statement and reduced it down to that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        one side is saying "lets have the FBI investigate this"
                        the other side is saying "He's right here, we don't need the FBI"

let's stop pretending that this whole hearing was about getting to the bottom of what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by saucers View Post
                          What?

Kavanaugh isn't fighting any investigations
                          Q

Comment

Originally posted by saucers View Post

let's stop pretending that this whole hearing was about getting to the bottom of what happened.
                            That's actually the whole point.

But I'm starting to believe more and more that this is a smear
                            Q

Comment

What?

Kavanaugh isn't fighting any investigations
                              Show me where he said he welcomes an FBI investigation.

Comment

are you serious?

did you even watch his opening statement?

because he said it

a bunch of times
                                Q

Comment

Working...
                                X