Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

e30 hardtop for sale (with BMW cover) SOLD!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30 hardtop for sale (with BMW cover) SOLD!!!

Very good condition. Some water stains on outside and tiny (1/2 inch) tear caused by pressure washer.
    Headliner, glass, seals and cover in excellent condition. Comes with high quality BMW cover.

It would certainly be easier for me to have buyer pick up the item as shipping may be difficult and expensive but we could work something out if local pick up is not feasible.

$1400 US.

Also for sale on ebay.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bluebenz; 05-10-2019, 05:44 AM. Reason: sold

If I leave now, I can be there by 11a Thursday. I guess I dont need to sleep.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
      If I leave now, I can be there by 11a Thursday. I guess I dont need to sleep.
      LOL

Yes, Thursday May 2 maybe!

Comment

Willing to separate the bmw cover?

Comment

Originally posted by hakstern View Post
          Willing to separate the bmw cover?
          No. Since the hardtop is seldom on my car the cover is quite useful to me!

Comment

Anyone know how much it would cost to ship across the country?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
              Anyone know how much it would cost to ship across the country?

Shipping is only half the problem, I have to find a way to safely package it so it doesn't get damaged.
              I know it weighs about 70 pounds, I'll measure it and post so we can get an idea with online calculators.

Comment

Unpackaged maximum dimensions L x W x H: 72"x58"x18".

Comment

More pics (2nd picture shows small tear on right side C-pillar of hardtop)
                  Attached Files

Comment

Shipping is expensive and every means to ship has it's risks. Properly packaged changes the dimension. Some ship by weight and some by size. Whether you rap it or box it.
                    sigpic

Comment

I shipped a spoiler from Canada to Socal
                      $95 for shipping

Comment

Originally posted by Nekro-DtoF View Post
                        I shipped a spoiler from Canada to Socal
                        $95 for shipping
                        Lol a spoiler is a lot less of a hassle. I’d expect at least $300-400 for the top without factoring in packaging costs

Comment

I am getting lots of messages from ebay and R3Vlimited from interested parties but shipping is the problem.
                          I made a few phone calls to courrier companies and I think the only way I can ship this is by building a crate with 4'x8' plywood. The crate would have to be around 6'x5'x2', weight 85-90 pounds (hardtop + crate). Of course it would be much easier for me to sell locally, but if I can't sell locally I'll have to build a crate.

Comment

Being in NB redefines what "local" means. :)
                            Seat Shocks....I have passed the baton to John Christy from Ninestitch. Email John or Garrett at ninestitch1@gmail.com

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...86#post4944786
                            Alice the Time Capsule
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=360504
                            87 Zinno Cabrio barn find 98k and still smells like a barn. Build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...20#post3455220

Comment

Sold!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X