No announcement yet.

Drop Hats.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richard. What you messaged to Omaliyo was not professional at all. Granted this is the innanetz so who knows what has been really said.

But with this being said, this is what happens when you have a business, you will ALWAYS have competition, you will always have someone questioning what is right and what could be done cheaper. So with this being said, have YOU asked if you could manufacture those hats before you started making them and selling them? I'm sure you're taking business away from those who have made and sold these before.

Another example... Treehouse Racing makes a c101 conversion for m/s/5x cars and sells for a pretty penny... Do you think the guys on this forum are asking THR if they can make them? No, let alone all the information on this forum about making your own adapter...

What Omaliyo has posted has NOT insulted you in any way until he quoted what you 'said'. He did not use your name in any of the thread UNTIL you posted. He did not say anything against your business to insult it or hurt it in any way EXCEPT for asking a question.

And... I'm subscribing to this thread. It's pretty interesting if it all fits.
    I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
    2875-C Towerview Road
    Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

i thought that "quoted" but not blue quote was Omaliyo's interpretation of richard's reaction to richard thinking he 1)is getting ripped off, and 2)wont be able to move the rest of his products. at least thats how i saw it.
      sigpic
      1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
      1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
      1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

if they fit it will suck. but wuteva i'm over it.i'll just sell the rest that i have at cost and be done with it.

Comment

Originally posted by richardkeith97 View Post
          if they fit it will suck. but wuteva i'm over it.i'll just sell the rest that i have at cost and be done with it.
          I'm in for a set at cost, if itLs less than $50.00 ;)
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

i'm contemplating buying one myself but idk. they arent as tall as mine BUT the part in the middle doesn't look like it goes up as high. that would make up for it. u need to put a straight edge across the top and measure from the middle of the hat to the straight edge. whick would be the top o the drop hat. mine is roughly 1 3/4". the stock hats are roughly 1 1/4". so thats how you figure out how much it will drop your car.

Comment

I'm back in town tomorrow and will try to pick some up from the dealer. I told the OP what I was told about the parts, but wasn't going to post anything until it was confirmed. Until tomorrow, I can't even verify if the spring hats have the same diameter.

Comment

Richard you're an idiot. And mcgyver, you're an even bigger idiot for defending him.

Do you two really want this guy to fully confirm the fitment of this piece, then ask richards permission before making a thread on it? It's a forum, he can do whatever the fuck he wants and he doesn't need someone elses permission to start a thread. And that message you sent, richard, was retarded. Quit crying out of your vagina. That's fucking ridiculous.

Good for the OP for discovering a cool, cheap OEM option for lowering out cars. Bravo and fuck the haters.

Comment

I'm down for this... but awaiting conformation that it really works
                  1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                    Richard you're an idiot. And mcgyver, you're an even bigger idiot for defending him.

Do you two really want this guy to fully confirm the fitment of this piece, then ask richards permission before making a thread on it? It's a forum, he can do whatever the fuck he wants and he doesn't need someone elses permission to start a thread. And that message you sent, richard, was retarded. Quit crying out of your vagina. That's fucking ridiculous.

Good for the OP for discovering a cool, cheap OEM option for lowering out cars. Bravo and fuck the haters.
                    quoted for truuuthhh!
                    Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                    All girls fuck but not all girls fuck around with combustion engines.

Comment

If there are OE drop hats from another model that fit and and take more of the spring, then I'm happy for ppl going forward. I bought a set form Richard, and have them on my car. They're great, simply put.
                      http://bbswheels.blogspot.com

Comment

Richard,

Please check your ebay account. I wrote you a note there. I have two sets of these ordered from you and you told me they are about to ship.

I am not going to accuse, but I need you to stand up, be a man about it, and tell me if you truly are knowingly selling E90 regular hats as E30 drop hats. Nothing wrong with capitalizing on knowledge, that's why we go to college. But its premium ends when everyone knows. You don't have to tell this R3V peanut gallery here, just PM me, or respond to my Ebay question, and we'll work something out confidentially so we are both happy, in that I have the hats I wanted, and you get to move your stock.

Thx.

Lincoln
                        Last edited by WhatWentWong; 03-30-2010, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatWentWong View Post
                          Richard,

Please check your ebay account. I wrote you a note there. I have two sets of these ordered from you and you told me they are about to ship.

I am not going to accuse, but I need you to stand up, be a man about it, and tell me if you truly are knowingly selling E90 regular hats as E30 drop hats. Nothing wrong with capitalizing on knowledge, that's why we go to college. But its premium ends when everyone knows. You don't have to tell this R3V peanut gallery here, just PM me, or respond to my Ebay question, and we'll work something out confidentially so we are both happy, in that I have the hats I wanted, and you get to move your stock.

Thx.

Lincoln
                          This is why Richard reacted the way he did. The manufactuer of Richard's hats are legit and stand alone. Richard himself may have been ripped off. What Richard sells are not the E90 spring hats. You purchased something. Ultimately, it's your fault for not finding out there was something cheaper. I recently ordered an "IS" lip from Tischer. Heard good things about prices and service. Paid $190 some odd shipped. Then, BavAuto put them on sale for $122. Did I go and bitch about Tischer ripping me off because BavAuto put them on sale?

C'mon, use your noodle. I have Richard's product and they are different than the E90 spring hat. As Richard stated, the difference is height.
                          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by WhatWentWong View Post
                            Richard,

Thx.

Lincoln
                            ok this is why i'm pissed. they not e90 drop hats. ask anyone who bought a set from me. look at the detailed pics on my fs thread then look at the pic on here. can you really not see the difference? mine are taller and the middle is raised up more. they are completely different. i cant wait for this to be over.

lincoln i gave you 2 for $180 with free shipping to canada. you got a deal.

Comment

Comment

if you cant tell the difference you need to get your eyes checked.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X