Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS 1987 BMW 325i

Hello,

I'm selling one of my e30s. I have too many cars.... never though it would say that. Had to move out if the city into the suburbs lol. Living that suburb life because of my vehicles now.

So the E30 that I'm selling I acquired pretty recently, around 4 months ago from the 2nd owner. He's was the mechanic that worked on the car since it's been on the road. He bought it from the previous owner. He retired in like 2007 and lives in Mexico 11 months out of the year sailing. Living the life!

His daughter threw out most of the paperwork he had on the car :(, but theres still a little. He's done all the work on it himself before selling it to me.

Here's a list of things I've done.

New front control arms
    New tie rods
    New front wheel hubs
    New front brake pads
    New front brake calipers
    New PS lines and reservoir
    Z3 steering rack
    New oil filter sensor gasket and o rings
    New oil pressure switch sensor
    New valve cover gasket
    Automatic transmission shifts great still
    No structural rust
    All lights work
    Onboard computer works (needs backlight)
    New battery
    new thermostat
    coolant flush just done
    Oil change just done

It's a hella reliable car. Drove it to TJ and back from SF to check on my projects down there getting body work done.

Here are some cons:
    Tach and odometer doesnt work. Stopped at 165000ish.
    Still leaks a bit of oil
    Painted is faded and has a few dents
    Automatic
    A decent size piece of metal that was rusting and the previous owner removed
    Front seats are ripped a little, back seat is fine

I'm not actually sure on the mileage. The odometer stopped before I had the car and I put around 2k miles on it. The previous owner only drove it 1 month out of the year for like the past 7 years or something like that.

asking price is $2500

I'm pretty firm on the price, because I basically break even at that price with all the parts I've put on.

I'm not in a huge rush to sell. Its garaged now because my other cars are away at the body shop, but when they get back in a month or so, I'll need to park this outside.

Here are some photos, let me know if you want more. Also have a video of it starting up and and a video of the engine bay while running.

Last edited by posix; 07-17-2019, 08:01 AM. Reason: Update link

Bump :)

Still selling. More motivated to see because I'm actually moving haha. Give me an offer if you want :)

Comment

Working...
    X