FS: Turbo m20 Parts - MSPnP, Warchip, Header

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Turbo m20 Parts - MSPnP, Warchip, Header

Parting out my 91' Cabrio Turbo Project. Message me for photos and I can add you to the Google Drive that I have everything stored on.

Located near Detroit, MI. Open to All offers and will drop Price for bundle deals.

Update, Thanks to A+ buyers I have sold a bunch of the items. Still have the Megasquirt Available.

ECU/Engine Management
    Megasquirt PNP v3 - $700 Shipped, Includes computer interface cable.
    Innovate LC-1 Wideband Controller with Gauge and Computer Interface Cable, Includes Used 02 Wideband Sensor - $200 shipped.

Fuel:
    EUGI Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator - Worked quite well for me in both setups. $150 (Over 250 new)
    Walbro 255 lph fuel Pump, Moded to fit stock e30 pickup in tank.
    Last edited by E Verty; 02-11-2019, 08:20 AM. Reason: Sold Items

So the MegaSquirt PNP will work on a fairly stock M20 right? As a standalone management system?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

yeah it is a plug and play replacement for the Stock Motronic ECU.

Link to Megasquirt website - https://www.diyautotune.com/product/...-bmw-e30-325i/

Comment

is there a wideband O2 sensor to go with the MSPNP? or just the TPS? MAP i thought was programmed into the MS ECU.

Comment

Interested in those injectors and the manifold, potentially turbo

who made the manifold?

Comment

Just got my car running on MS last night but fully NA.. now sourcing parts. I'd be interested to see what all you have available

Comment

Originally posted by jeenyus View Post
              is there a wideband O2 sensor to go with the MSPNP? or just the TPS? MAP i thought was programmed into the MS ECU.
              I used a Innovate Wideband (LC1) with a walker/bosch 02 Sensor. Generally you'd want to get a new O2 sensor but I could sell my whole setup.

Youre right that the MAP is part of the ECU, Its got a vaccum line integrated. I was thinking of the IAT which I put a bung in for on my charge piping.

Comment

Originally posted by hotsaucewizard View Post
                Interested in those injectors and the manifold, potentially turbo

who made the manifold?
                I bought the manifold from a guy on this forum about 8 years ago. I do not know who made it, but considering its been on a few different cars/turbos and hasnt cracked or shown issues, I can vouch for its solid-ness.

For a quick sale, I would do the Injectors, Manifold, Downpipe, Exhaust Studs and Mani-spacer all for... $350 + Shipping? Negotiable if you want to include more stuff. Id do $500 with the turbo included. I would expect shipping to be about ~$40 to the lower 48 although I will get a quote.

I would offer my oilpan with the oil drain already welded on although I wanted to keep it on the engine.

Comment

If you can send me some pics or link me to the google drive that'd be helpful, thank you! Curious to see the manifold and downpipe

Comment

PMd

Comment

What is your quick sale price on all the Megasquirt stuff? Do you have the TPS adapter? What about IAT and any kind of cam sensor like for wasted spark? Also the wideband set up, do you have the gauge or just wired in the sensor?

Feel free to PM me the Google drive link as well, thanks!

Comment

bump for pics

Comment

Head Studs are Sold. WarChip Pending Sale.

Google Drive Link has a bunch of photos but not all organized. PM me for more specific photos.

Comment

WarChip is Sold.

New Photos have been added to the Google Drive for the Manifold, External Wastegate and Turbo.

Comment

Pmd

Comment

Working...
                              X