Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
    They lost it!?!?!

Fuck that. I'd be asking way more questions. They should be sourcing you another front bumper, at the very least.
    Paint shop lost my brand new front valence kit on the way back from the dealership on the highway. Told me two months later and of course, the valence was NLA at that point. Fuckers.

Comment

Originally posted by roznic View Post
      Does anybody have front M-tech 2 bumper by chance? I'm in dire need as the body shop have lost/misplaced my front bumper ;((
      I bought a rear bumper and a few various side pods from this guy, great communication and the packaging was crazy good. I looked for like a year but no one want's to break up a complete set, this guy seems to have a bunch of various parts.

Thank god, R3V was getting boring since the ginger kid wrecked his car. - Stonea

Comment

Mtech2

Originally posted by glucklich21 View Post
        Paint shop lost my brand new front valence kit on the way back from the dealership on the highway. Told me two months later and of course, the valence was NLA at that point. Fuckers.
        Still available from ECStuning expensive but they have to buy you one !!

Comment

Originally posted by glucklich21 View Post
          That sucks!!!
          Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

The link is not working anymor!

Comment

Link is dead. Would anyone be nice enough to provide the document or post it back up for the rest? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz944 View Post
                The link is not working anymor!
                Originally posted by M3Cabrio View Post
                Link is dead. Would anyone be nice enough to provide the document or post it back up for the rest? Thanks

See Post #26

Comment

Thanks. Found a brand new compete kit MTech II (unicorn) but couldn’t find the manual. Thanks

Comment

Thanks. Found a brand new compete kit MTech II (unicorn) but couldn’t find the manual. Thanks
                    Really where? Tell us more!
                    sigpic

Comment

Europe. This hoarder bought the inventory of a closing dealership and the complete kit was one of the surprises. It even brings the specific jack and drilling guides. Thing of beauty.....

Comment

Europe. This hoarder bought the inventory of a closing dealership and the complete kit was one of the surprises. It even brings the specific jack and drilling guides. Thing of beauty.....
                        Nice find, I got one of the last brand new in the box coupe Mtech II kits.
                        Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

anyone have the link for what hardware is needed for the sedan?

Comment

James, I am getting ready to take he Mtech kit off my 325i sedan as the car will be going in for paint. I planned on taking an inventory of the required hardware. I will try to post it up here when I am done, but it might take a few weeks before I can pull it off.

Comment

Do you guys all drill the holes in the fenders? I'm not so keen on putting huge holes in my freshly painted fenders... curious if anyone just uses 3M tape in those spots.
                              Build Thread: Ryan's Hennarot 318is
                              COTM Aug 2019

Comment

Originally posted by rjmcdermott81 View Post
                                Do you guys all drill the holes in the fenders? I'm not so keen on putting huge holes in my freshly painted fenders... curious if anyone just uses 3M tape in those spots.

Do it right-do it once, tape won't hold it

Comment

Working...
                                X