AEZ Radon, Style 5 & weaves for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AEZ Radon, Style 5 & weaves for sale

I’ve got a couple sets of wheels that’s I’m looking to part ways with. Prices are OBO ...

AEZ Randon 16x9 225/45/16 & 16x7.5 205/55/16 4x100 $old

*found a leak on one tire $500 if you save me the time in repair.

14x6.5 4x100 stock e30 basket weaves $old

16x8 4x100 Style 5 filled and drilled BBS $old
    Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

Last edited by GUERONASTY; 04-02-2018, 02:11 AM. Reason: Update

PM sent.

Comment

Post a picture without the caps. Where'd you get them filled/drilled at?
      1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
      1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
        Post a picture without the caps. Where'd you get them filled/drilled at?
        Locals only. Lmfao

Comment

Comment

Looks identical to my VR Wheels fill/drill. Thanks for the photos.
            1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
            1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Not sure if its just me, but none of the images are loading.

Originally posted by 2mAn
              The BMW V6 is the best

Comment

Originally posted by sampayne View Post
                Not sure if its just me, but none of the images are loading.
                They work for me. Make sure your pop up blocker is not stoping it because it does open up in a second window

Comment

Yeah its working now, not sure what was going on with my computer. Fill and drill looks real good...wish I was local. glws

Originally posted by 2mAn
                  The BMW V6 is the best

Comment

Originally posted by sampayne View Post
                    Yeah its working now, not sure what was going on with my computer. Fill and drill looks real good...wish I was local. glws
                    The fill and drill looks a lot better in person. They’re dirty from the welding smoke and storage

Comment

ever make it up the LA area? id take the bottlecaps off your hands! or maybe the style 5s... hmm
                      let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by rhariz21 View Post
                        ever make it up the LA area? id take the bottlecaps off your hands! or maybe the style 5s... hmm
                        let me know!
                        I’ll be heading that way soon. Just waiting on a email from Garagistic to pick my parts up! They’re in Westminster let me know if your serious ...

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
                        Looks identical to my VR Wheels fill/drill. Thanks for the photos.
                        They’re dirty from storage and welding smoke. Pictures don’t do them justice ...

Comment

Would you be interested in shipping if I paid the additional cost? Shoot me a PM
                          sigpic1989 325i Cirrusblau Sedan-Sold
                          1989 BMW 325ix-Sold
                          1991 325ix-Sold
                          1988 325iX-

Comment

Bump

Comment

Any pics of the Aez ?

Comment

Working...
                              X