• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BC Racing Coilovers, Ansa Exhaust, 3.73 LSD, e36 rack - Maryland

BC Coilovers - Sold

Ansa exhaust for a 325i - Sold

3.73 E30 LSD - Sold

e36 325i steering rack. Bought off the guys at Betchel Bavarian in Philly. I never used it since I later acquired a nice z3m rack. $100 obo

All local pickup in Ellicott City MD zip 21043. Don't want to bother shipping anything at this time. I'm free all weekend come on by. Let me know if you need more or larger pictures.
    Last edited by chigoo; 01-26-2018, 04:25 PM.

Some great deals here!

Do you know how the coilovers compare to bilstiens and H&Rs or a similar setup?

Comment

Pm sent
      I'll take the diff
      My dad will pick it up tomorrow if that's ok
      We're out there in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Metallated View Post
        Some great deals here!

Do you know how the coilovers compare to bilstiens and H&Rs or a similar setup?

I've had limited experience with e30 suspension setups. I'm currently running votgland springs with adjustable Konis which is probably a bit softer than HR+Bilstein. Compared to my current setup the BCs are considerably stiffer, but the handling is also noticeably better. I would never daily an e30 on BCs, but depending on your tolerance for abuse I wouldn't say it's undoable.

I strongly prefer my Konis and vogtlands, it's such a pleasant driving experience compared to the BCs. If I was going to the track or had glass smooth roads near me the BCs would be a better choice

Comment

I’d like the exhaust. Is it loud at interstate speeds? I’ve tried to listen to ansa on YouTube but I can’t tell really. If you don’t mind just give me your impression. I’m an old guy with a nice stock 4 door (89).
          My son has the 1987 325e, 2 door, 5speed
          I daily the 1989 325i, 4 door, 5speed

Comment

I have an off topic question about the BC Coils caster issue. Is the caster off because the lower mount wasnt welded as straight as the other coil? Or theyre just not perfectly even?

Im having an issue with my car pulling hard to the right on BCs, and even though the alignment is spot on, it still pulls. New tires and all.

Can you shed some insight to this for me? Thanks and GLWS! Great price on the coils!
            - AXIS POWERS - 2JZ E30 Build
            Current Project - 87 325is 2JZ Swapped with M4 DCT

Comment

Originally posted by 325e '87 View Post
              I’d like the exhaust. Is it loud at interstate speeds? I’ve tried to listen to ansa on YouTube but I can’t tell really. If you don’t mind just give me your impression. I’m an old guy with a nice stock 4 door (89).
              I found that the Ansa was slightly louder than my stock muffler and was very pleasant to drive. Nice tone without much volume. I can't stand loud exhaust, so the Ansa worked out perfectly for me. Definitely liveable on the interstate.

Comment

Originally posted by SLEEPYDUB View Post
                I have an off topic question about the BC Coils caster issue. Is the caster off because the lower mount wasnt welded as straight as the other coil? Or theyre just not perfectly even?

Im having an issue with my car pulling hard to the right on BCs, and even though the alignment is spot on, it still pulls. New tires and all.

Can you shed some insight to this for me? Thanks and GLWS! Great price on the coils!
                I had assumed that it was an issue with the weld job but I honestly don't know for sure. I have yet to get my car back on an alignment rack to see if the caster problem could be my car and not the coils or knuckles. I do recall the car drifting slightly right with no hands on the wheel but it wasnt pulling hard.

I'd be happy to take some more pictures or measurements if it it would help. Just let me know what you'd need.

Comment

Originally posted by chigoo View Post
                  I found that the Ansa was slightly louder than my stock muffler and was very pleasant to drive. Nice tone without much volume. I can't stand loud exhaust, so the Ansa worked out perfectly for me. Definitely liveable on the interstate.
                  Good enough for me. I’ll take it. If you send me an address to meet I will drive up and pick it up. You think the pipe and muffler would fit in the trunk? Back seat? I can drive a pickup up there but I enjoy my e30 a lot more....

Comment

Sell just the rear BC springs separately?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Got the ansa installed. Perfect. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X