PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RainRider View Post
    Wait until they get older. Last month she invited her boyfriend to change his oil using my shit while I was at work. Wanker spilt all over and used up my stash of cat litter.
    At least he can change his own oil. That's rare now days.
    Originally posted by Sonny
    I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Originally posted by DaWildBeast View Post
      And she also provides money back if you don’t get into any trouble or accidents I can’t remember what the % is but it’s over 10%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      What insurance company does she work with? I will need to revisit my policy in three months time (25 should make my rates drop significantly, but I also will finally qualify for collector insurance).
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
        What insurance company does she work with? I will need to revisit my policy in three months time (25 should make my rates drop significantly, but I also will finally qualify for collector insurance).
        25 didn’t change shit for me, dropped literally 5-6$ because the area we live in there are so many wrecks, it was based on that

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Yeah, mine didn't go down at all when I turned 25. No wreck or tickets on my record either.

Comment

Anyone around here have a manual trans cross member and mounts I can buy?

Can't seem to find one... Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
              25 didn’t change shit for me, dropped literally 5-6$ because the area we live in there are so many wrecks, it was based on that
              Originally posted by Etfren View Post
              Yeah, mine didn't go down at all when I turned 25. No wreck or tickets on my record either.
              That sucks, because that's what I've been looking forward to over the years (also, the last of my tickets drop off this year, which will be nice)

At any rate, at least I will be able to qualify for collector insurance now.

Comment

That sucks, because that's what I've been looking forward to over the years (also, the last of my tickets drop off this year, which will be nice)

At any rate, at least I will be able to qualify for collector insurance now.
                I think mine went down when I turned 25, but that was 10 years ago

Comment

It’s called American national

Comment

Yeah I think it's funny when kids tell me all about "two step" but don't know what a torque spec is. lol
                    clutchCTRL!
                    Move with a purpose.
                    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                    - 2000 323i AT
                    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                      Yeah I think it's funny when kids tell me all about "two step" but don't know what a torque spec is. lol
                      My torque wrench only counts in ugga duggas.

Comment

I built my Torque Wrench in Minecraft and 3D printed it.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
                        clutchCTRL!
                        Move with a purpose.
                        - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                        - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                        - 2000 323i AT
                        2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Hopefully it's the diamond one instead if the wood one.

Comment

The golden rule is to tighten until you strip the bolt. It will make sure that your car won’t fall apart.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
                              Hopefully it's the diamond one instead if the wood one.
                              Hank Ahrens
                              1984 Alpine Coupe
                              1978 911sc

Comment

Threw some Confetti SRDs in my beater over the weekend. My back loves them so.

Comment

Working...
                                X