No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Completely forgetting the Democrats attempt to have meaningful deliberation and make a bill that both sides of the isle liked, which was then torn up by McConnell under threats to have anyone who participated in the deliberation on the matter not be reelected.

Yeah. I member.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
      Completely forgetting the Democrats attempt to have meaningful deliberation and make a bill that both sides of the isle liked, which was then torn up by McConnell under threats to have anyone who participated in the deliberation on the matter not be reelected.

Yeah. I member.
      And this is why we get nowhere.

They did it. No they did it. No they did it differently. No they did it that was first.

There's a really good article in the NY Times that came out yesterday about the division in this country.
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
        And this is why we get nowhere.

They did it. No they did it. No they did it differently. No they did it that was first.

There's a really good article in the NY Times that came out yesterday about the division in this country.
        Nah you are just one of many continuing to perpetuate the 'both sides are the same' meme.
        willschnitz

Comment

Right on George!
          Attached Files

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
            Right on George!
            You do know that the "hollywood elite" are the ones that spout off with their holier than tho this is bad and so is this bullshit on social media.

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
              You do know that the "hollywood elite" are the ones that spout off with their holier than tho this is bad and so is this bullshit on social media.
              People have opinions? k

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                Nah you are just one of many continuing to perpetuate the 'both sides are the same' meme.
                Because it's true.

Other than a few social issues, both parties support non-stop war, eroding our personal privacy through stuff like the Patriot act, and on and on.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                  Because it's true.

Other than a few social issues, both parties support non-stop war, eroding our personal privacy through stuff like the Patriot act, and on and on.

Pretty much. Both sides enjoy being part of the Washington elite. And will use any and all tactics to maintain the business as usual status in Washington.

Now, when I hear of a party meaningfully trying to enact term limits (at all positions, in all three branches, not just executive), end citizens United, and squash lobbying I'll start actually getting behind that party.

Until then, and I won't hold my breath, they are all a bunch of whiney, privileged, brats that don't participate in the same health care system, economy, or America that the rest of us plebes exist in.
                  "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                  -----------------------------------------
                  91 318is Turbo Sold
                  87 325 Daily driver Sold
                  06 4.8is X5
                  06 Mtec X3
                  05 4.4i X5 Sold
                  92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                  90 325i Sold
                  97 328is Sold
                  01 323ci Sold
                  92 325i Sold
                  83 528e Totaled
                  98 328i Sold
                  93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                    People have opinions? k
                    Youdontsay.jpeg

Comment

And some people complain that foreign countries subsidize soft wood lumber by simply allowing corporations to cut woods for a small fee from public forests. Hence the reason for tariffs... Yeah. Sure.

What about US cotton farms getting $500 millions to support its non-viable industry? Obviously, let's not forget US dairy farmers and corn croppers.

"At the heart of the impasse is how the farm subsidy pie will be divvied up among regions of the country. Stabenow and Roberts oppose House provisions that the Congressional Budget Office projected would send more cash to farmers in the Southern Plains, including more than $500 million to cotton growers, a top constituency in Conaway’s West Texas district. In order to offset the cost of that proposal, the House bill would shrink subsidies for row crop farmers across the country."
                      Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                        And some people complain that foreign countries subsidize soft wood lumber by simply allowing corporations to cut woods for a small fee from public forests. Hence the reason for tariffs... Yeah. Sure.

What about US cotton farms getting $500 millions to support its non-viable industry? Obviously, let's not forget US dairy farmers and corn croppers.

"At the heart of the impasse is how the farm subsidy pie will be divvied up among regions of the country. Stabenow and Roberts oppose House provisions that the Congressional Budget Office projected would send more cash to farmers in the Southern Plains, including more than $500 million to cotton growers, a top constituency in Conaway’s West Texas district. In order to offset the cost of that proposal, the House bill would shrink subsidies for row crop farmers across the country."
                        That’s different

Jk

No tariffs period
                        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

That's the first time I've heard a conservative say no tariffs at all. Usually the conservatives are all about bringing jobs back from foreign countries, without protective tariffs we'd have more companies heading overseas and the republican base would be obliterated.

Curious...

Comment

Tariffs usually always end up fucking shit up short term too, and only sometimes pay off long term.
                            willschnitz

Comment

A trade war is easy to win... Trump's words.

"Last month, Ford CEO Jim Hackett said President Trump’s metals tariffs have cost the company $1 billion in profit. According to Fortune, the second biggest American automaker officially announced “massive” layoffs.

"The metals tariffs took about $1 billion in profit from us—and the irony is we source most of that in the U.S. today anyways," Hackett explained. "
                              Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Yep, the American producers have just raised their prices to just below Chinese steel.

Great for those stockholders, fucks the rest of us.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Working...
                                X