Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wild guess is one more month?

I wonder if there is a legit betting line on this somewhere? I'm pretty sure you can bet on US politics in the UK; also there's that 'PredictIt' site here where you can buy 'shares' in US political scenarios.
    1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

^
      Tinfoil hats think this is all planed as a way to purge undesirables from the federal payroll or from key positions that are currently un-fireable due to govt tenure, or other union rules. Since after 30days of Emergency Furlough federal employees can be laid off and handed their walking papers, if this link is to be taken at face value, that the possibility exists.

Federal statute instructs agencies use reductions-in-force (RIFs) if employees have been furloughed for 30 days or longer, but regulations don't apply to workers furloughed due to a government shutdown.

Originally posted by decay View Post
      i'm just saying, you may have been featured on this facebook group at some point

as to an answer, that's exactly the kind of infantile and useless response i'd expect from dear leader. great, now she's going to fly commercial rather than a military chartered flight (yes- those are a thing- and they are just like flying on any other airline- if you thought they were going to stick the speaker of the house into a C14 or C130... no).

it's coming out of our paycheck either way, and given that it's last minute, the cost will probably be more than usual. thanks for wasting more of my tax dollars, fuckstain.
      You know as well as I the USAF and the govt operate both Gulfstreem III's and V's as well as 737's and 757's in private jet / airliner type configurations. The 89th airlift wing out of Andrews in particular use these aircraft to ferry govt leadership and VIP's around. You know as well as I do NO ONE in that delegation was ever going to be on a C14 or C130 flying soup can I would think 737 for the bulk and since the speaker flies separate for security reasons on a Gulf V, but maybe another 737 for all her staff and security contingent.

I agree, with this tit for tat bullshit is annoying and embarrassing, Seems a bit "out of touch" of the speaker and the D leadership is not, to be out of the county for a week and not be here to work on getting all these people paid and the govt reopened??? Sure fly commercial and prove the POTUS correct in this instance........
      Last edited by mrsleeve; 01-18-2019, 10:06 AM.
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
        on what authority do you make that statement?

do you have a master's in biology?

i don't, but i know enough as a hobbyist to say that homosexuality and gender-fluidity exist in nature.

bonobo monkeys are some horny polyamorous motherfuckers.

the male seahorse is the one that gets pregnant and gives birth.

how much does that fuck with your head?

i again suggest you should think about exactly why you are proposing this is a thing that should be legislated.
        None of that screws with my head. It's elementary. It's the way they were designed. Humans are only male and female, again with the exception of a very minor number of genetic defects.

NOT definable into what one wants at the moment. Gender and sexuality is not fluid into the other. Again, it's only a perversion. The more we propagate the idea they are normal, the more this will come out with detriment to themselves.

You ask as a rhetorical question "how does it affect you". Because the few, and now major media is calling anyone not accepting this nonsense to be hate speech (a dangerous ideology to define legally as well).

------

As to Pelosi not flying out, it wasn't long ago that Democrats also pushed to keep illegals out, and to instead work on a way to get in that would be a benefit to this country. Now it's let them in to the detriment of all so that there can be more to suckle off the governments tit such as Obamacare allowed, such that allows illegals to drive in CA etc. It's sick, to be wanting to protect the illegals instead of giving chances to those in this country illegally.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
          NOT definable into what one wants at the moment. Gender and sexuality is not fluid into the other. Again, it's only a perversion. The more we propagate the idea they are normal, the more this will come out with detriment to themselves.
          proud pervert here, and i don't give even half a fuck whether you think it's normal or not.

You ask as a rhetorical question "how does it affect you". Because the few, and now major media is calling anyone not accepting this nonsense to be hate speech (a dangerous ideology to define legally as well).
          it wasn't rhetorical, i wanted to know.

that sound you hear is the world's smallest violin playing a dirge because your right to be a bigot is being infringed upon.
          past:
          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:
          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
            Relativism is a perversion of truth, which causes what we see in today's society of if it doesn't affect you, why does it matter? Because these perverse desires of the few are being pushed on the many to be accepted as fact, when there is a defined male and female only. Next we shall accept marriages with animals eh? Pushing acceptable boundaries and definitions is not always healthy and many times is regressive.
            What "truth" are you talking about here? Explain it to me, and if you happen to cite anything remotely based on any religious doctrine I'll completely understand why you hold such an antiquated view of the world.

The desire here that you speak of is a desire to treat everyone with a measure of fairness and equality, it's not about making anyone change their own gender or even their belief as to how many genders there are.

It's about respect for other people. When you meet someone they should address you as Sir or Mister because it shows a measure of respect for you as a human to be acknowledged with the titles that you associate with. If someone wishes to be addressed by the pronoun Them, then so be it, because that would be your recognition of respect for that person.

It's a common decency, not about your acceptance of people's thoughts on gender identity. No one is forcing you to adopt the beliefs of many genders, you can still feel the way you wish to feel, just like the former slave owners still believed the freed slaves were inferior to the whites after emancipation.

You can hold your own personal beliefs, but the reality is that community standards change, some can't change with the times, you seem to be one of them. I would imagine you still think that the Jews are trying to take over the world by making the Aryan Race impure, or that Separate but Equal was in fact equal, or that AIDS is on earth because of God's desire to rid the world of homosexuals, or that gay marriage is evil.

It's ok, there are others that can't handle change too, they are most often found in nursing homes or apocalypse shelters, both eating out of tin cans and shitting in buckets, convinced that their time is short and that the world has gone nuts.

Comment

mbonder, you're wasting your breath. People that believe in a book written about a fictional person don't have the capacity for critical thought or reason. That's why they believe in the myths.
              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

It's true: Donald Trump once supported impeaching George W. Bush

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  ^
                  Tinfoil hats think this is all planed as a way to purge undesirables from the federal payroll or from key positions that are currently un-fireable due to govt tenure, or other union rules. Since after 30days of Emergency Furlough federal employees can be laid off and handed their walking papers, if this link is to be taken at face value, that the possibility exists.

Federal statute instructs agencies use reductions-in-force (RIFs) if employees have been furloughed for 30 days or longer, but regulations don't apply to workers furloughed due to a government shutdown.

It's not conspiratorial at all to think that the Shutdown is not completely a negotiating maneuver, but rather a goal. Break the Federal Government (even further) and then sell it off for parts. It's Vulture Capitalism.

There are many in/around this Administration that want to see government offices unfilled or erased. It's about hindered oversight & regulation (or none at all) so the richest and most powerful can get away with whatever they want, or, so certain government jobs (where profit isn't currently in the equation) can just be completely handed over to connected cronies in the private sector.

Trump is a historically pathetic deal-maker, despite his boasting. This is about further transfer of wealth and power away from everyday people.

Comment

Pro-life Christian MAGA hat wearing students from the Covington Catholic High School are "great" people and have "great" values. Probably what they meant in Make Murica "great" again...

... teens were chanting things like "Build the wall" and "Trump 2020."

A crowd of teenagers surrounded a Native American elder and other activists and appeared to mock them after Friday’s Indigenous Peoples March at the Lincoln Memorial.

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

^ Bias confirmation? Check.

If it fits too neatly into your stereotypes, there is probably a reason for it. React first, research second.

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post

If it fits too neatly into your stereotypes, there is probably a reason for it. React first, research second.
                        Where's the bias? Teenage assholes having totally unappropriate behaviour. Are you trying to tell me that they are the good guys and that the Indian veteran is at fault? Or that there are good guys and bad guys on both sides? ;-)

Yeah. Make Murica GREAT again...
                        Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Next thing you know people will be telling Native Americans to go back to India.

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post

'Redstate' is quite biased itself. That High School has apologized and is investigating what actually happened. I suppose you wouldn't know unless you were there!

Ok, so some pro-life MAGA whitey high schooler kids stared down an Old, Native American Protestor! That story is such a #nothingberder anyway! Hey let's get each 'side' fired up and not talk about real issues. Our news and people in general are so good at that!

Comment

^You made my point for me. Both biased sides claim polar opposites. Where do you think the truth lies?

But Lee please use it to try to paint all Trump supporters as bigoted assholes who hate Native Americans, after all that’s what CNN is doing. Oddly, only one side is using it to raise funds. I’m sure that has nothing to do with it though.

Lee I never commented on who is the “good guy vs bad guy”. I simply posted an article and video with evidence that contradicts what CNN thought was newsworthy. According to multiple sources it was the Native American who went up to, and got in the face of the “MAGA” kids. I don’t care either way really, but feel a “truthful” news organization such as CNN ought to at the very least, check all parties before running with a story.
                              Last edited by naplesE30; 01-20-2019, 11:28 AM.

Comment

^

Kinda how they all took and ran with the Buzzfeed headline, that Muller had to open his staunchly sealed yap to contradict and defend the POTUS over....
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X