No announcement yet.

cocomats.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI-The Bav Auto mats are much lower quality than the cocomats.

Comment

I tried these in my turbo car and my clutch engages too low to use them. Nice mats though. ill put them in something else
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by drtwofish View Post
        I just want to give a shoutout to Drew and company at cocomats.com - they make a great product and really stand behind it. I contacted him a few weeks ago to ask about a pair of front mats for my 325iX, and he immediately sent out several samples (about 3" x 3") of the colors I was interested in as well as hand-drawn paper templates to check the fit. The right side of the template needed a little trimming, so he promised to incorporate that into my mats - a custom build indeed.

It took about a week to make the mats, which unfortunately got lost by UPS. When I contacted him again, he wrote back right away that they would make me a new set asap. Not only did they do that, they threw in a set of rear mats for my troubles - and it wasn't even their fault!

The mats are top quality and look great, and I couldn't have asked for better service. Email drew@cocomats.com or drop by his booth at the Vintage this weekend and I have every confidence he'll treat you right too.
        I also have nothing but positive things to say about Drew and my new cocomats. He said it would take around 4 weeks, but they came in just over a week, which was great cause I get to enjoy them before I put my car up for the winter. These are excellent mats, very heavy and durable, and the fit is great. Make sure you specify whether you want the DS mat to extend up over the dead pedal or not.

They give the E30 interior just the right vintage look I was going for.
        Attached Files

Comment

Agreed. I have Cocos in all 3 of my vintage bmws and love them.
          Yours truly,
          Rich
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Rigmaster
          you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Working...
          X