No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy is either trolling you 2, or is truly an idiot, and has some "interesting" takes on history it seems. DO I agree with him, NO, am I going to spend hours arguing with this particular idiot and give up 1 or more of my 5-7 hours a day off? NO!!! Hes to far gone down that rabbit hole to make a dent in his thought process.

You on the other hand just tired to tie everyone that supports the POTUS from 1 issue to all, with this same thought process. I know your smarter and more level headed than this. You I know I can talk to ;)
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      The guy is either trolling you 2, or is truly an idiot, and has some "interesting" takes on history it seems. DO I agree with him, NO, am I going to spend hours arguing with this particular idiot and give up 1 or more of my 5-7 hours a day off? NO!!! Hes to far gone down that rabbit hole to make a dent in his thought process.

You on the other hand just tired to tie everyone that supports the POTUS from 1 issue to all, with this same thought process. I know your smarter and more level headed than this. You I know I can talk to ;)
      I agree on not wasting time on him & that he is lying (trolling) or too far gone.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

he isn't the only one.

past:
        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:
        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

"I have A blank friend" is the anthem of the racist.

I hate generalities but I feel everyone has anti "other" feelings if they are honest, people that are not racist work through that and behave equally to all.

I have never thought I am not a racist because I am not, it is as ridiculous as asking me if I ever thought "am I a warthog"

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

ok you found 2 ................. good job, Pretty sure there have been plenty of examples of Antifas and leftists and so on, with much the same publicly displayed sentiments only against people with conservative views.
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

pretty sure you're wrong, until you find me an example of an antifa member murdering someone by driving a car into a crowd.
              past:
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:

Comment

Still running that narrative. Autopsy reports showed that obese whale Heather Heyer died of a heart attack and was never even hit by the car.

Steven Paddock, as false flaggy as it is, was a shitlib purging whites.

James Hodgkinson shot up a GOP baseball game.

What exactly are those antifa commies planning on November 4th?

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                  why are you just speaking up now? holocaust denial and advocacy of genocide wasn’t a call to action, but me pointing it out is?
                  Advocacy of genocide? Where?

Parker, calling me a fascist is not an insult. Fascism is the best political doctrine. Talking to brainwashed commies is a perfect example of why voting sucks. Not that America has even had a real election since JFK. How did that work out, the wrong guy got in and the deep state shot him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
                    Autopsy reports showed that obese whale Heather Heyer died of a heart attack and was never even hit by the car.
                    even if that were true (which it isn't, stop listening to 4chan and stormfront), does it justify the act?
                    past:
                    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                    1985 323i baur
                    current:

Comment

Fascism is the best political doctrine.
                      quoted for posterity.

my grandfather killed fascists in WW2.

i'll do the same if it comes to that.
                      past:
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:

Comment

quoted for posterity.

my grandfather killed fascists in WW2.

i'll do the same if it comes to that.
                        Well, NSDAP weren't even really fascists. Most of their policies is something a commie like yourself would agree with. However, your grandfather was sent to a war to serve the interest of a global elite against a sovereign nation which was acting in defence.

When BLM and Antifa start the civil war their zionist puppet masters and financial backers are pushing for, there'll be plenty of free helicopter rides for all the commies.

Comment

education time, boy.

antifa has no love for communism.

the three arrows are targeted at monarchism, communism, and fascism. that is what the symbol means.

past:
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:

Comment

antifa has no love for communism.
                            That good ol' commie Taqiya.

Comment

That good ol' commie Taqiya.
                              i'm not a fucking communist, you idiot (sorry, agent).
                              past:
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:

Comment

communism and fascism are nearly indistinguishable to me.

they're both authoritarian governmental models.

you're just arguing about which flavor you like more.
                                past:
                                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                                1985 323i baur
                                current:

Comment

Working...
                                X