No announcement yet.

15' Ronal LS for Sale - New in Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a single in Silver shipped to Colorado. Emailed you at the email address above.
    JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

FYI. I still have sets of Ronals available. $895 shipped.
      Last edited by Kaikane40; 03-17-2019, 10:07 AM.

Comment

I want a set, please. Sending you a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wfkiv View Post
          I want a set, please. Sending you a PM.
          Thanks for the order. You will receive them next week!

Phil

Comment

I ordered a set of these Ronal Ls wheels from Phil, received them today, great wheels and an even better guy to deal with. Can't say enough about how he deals with issues and customer service. I had a small problem with duty (I'm in Canada) Phil went above and beyond to get things sorted out and all communications were prompt and everything got sorted out. Great guy to deal with. Thanks again Phil.

Wes

Comment

Originally posted by wesjs View Post
              I ordered a set of these Ronal Ls wheels from Phil, received them today, great wheels and an even better guy to deal with. Can't say enough about how he deals with issues and customer service. I had a small problem with duty (I'm in Canada) Phil went above and beyond to get things sorted out and all communications were prompt and everything got sorted out. Great guy to deal with. Thanks again Phil.

Wes
              Thanks for the kind words Wes!! Enjoy the new look of your e30! Cheers! Phil

Comment

I got the wheels last night, I couldn’t believe how quickly they arrived! Exactly as described with all hardware and tool included. I could not be happier! Now to order tires and pray the Northeast winter ends ASAP!!

Thank you Phil!!

-William

Comment

Update on Shipments of Ronals to Board Members

Hello Everyone,
                  I am negotiating another bulk order in order to keep prices down. I should have things sorted by February 1st but I will let everyone know once its done.

Due to Ronal LS production, current supply, increase in shipping, etc the price will change. I am doing my part to keep the increase in price at a minimum. Stay tuned for an update.

Cheers!
                  Phil
                  Last edited by Kaikane40; 01-27-2019, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Hey Phil,
                    Do you know if this 15 inch can fit in the spare well in the trunk?
                    If yes, I will take it.
                    I will pm you.

Comment

In for a single...I remember seeing steps for payment but the post must have been edited. Let me know when I can order a single!
                      - Greg
                      α Team Founding Member
                      1984 BMW 325 Henna Rot - Sarah -Uber project
                      2011 BMW 335d LeMans Blau - Daily Diesel Torque monster

Comment

Originally posted by Gregolas View Post
                        In for a single...I remember seeing steps for payment but the post must have been edited. Let me know when I can order a single!
                        Will know more end of week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by Kaikane40; 01-27-2019, 09:53 PM.

Comment

OK Boys and Girls, I have answers on Ronal LS Wheels. Below are the details:

#1 The price of Ronal LS have gone up $$11/wheel (we have a supply and demand equation) to $895 delivered to your door in less than 7 days. It includes 4 wheels, 4 center caps, 4 locking bolts for center cap and lock tool.

Singles require a bit of massaging and planning so I can do them for $250 shipped to your door.

Thanks for all the positive feedback. For those of you who have not worked with me before, I do my best to take care of all the details and ensure you receive your wheels in a timely fashion. Comments, questions etc always appreciated.

Orders can be placed by PayPal via friends and family (no fees) to nwteam@yahoo.com

Cheers,

Phil
                          Last edited by Kaikane40; 03-17-2019, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wfkiv View Post
                            I got the wheels last night, I couldn’t believe how quickly they arrived! Exactly as described with all hardware and tool included. I could not be happier! Now to order tires and pray the Northeast winter ends ASAP!!

Thank you Phil!!
                            -William

Great to hear William! Spring can't come soon enough in my opinion ;)

Comment

Ronals $895 Shipped

Originally posted by Kaikane40 View Post
                              OK Boys and Girls, I have answers on Ronal LS Wheels. Below are the details:

#1 The price of Ronal LS have gone up (we have a supply and demand equation) to $895 delivered to your door in 7 days. It includes 4 wheels, 4 center caps, 4 locking bolts for center cap and lock tool.

Singles require a bit of massaging and planning so I can do them for $250 shipped to your door.

Thanks for all the positive feedback. For those of you who have not worked with me before, I do my best to take care of all the details and ensure you receive your wheels in a timely fashion. Comments, questions etc always appreciated.

Orders can be placed by PayPal via friends and family (no fees) to nwteam@yahoo.com

Cheers,

Phil
                              Last edited by Kaikane40; 03-17-2019, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Hello will these fit an IX with H&R Springs? New to the forum, long time BMW owner finally with my first E30. Looking to keep my winter tires on the factory basket weaves and getting a separate set of wheels for summer tires.

Thanks!
                                Zinnoberot 1989 325 iX 5-speed - winter daily driver
                                Alpineweiss 1986 535 i 5-speed - summer daily driver
                                Sapphire Black Metallic 2007 Alpina B7 - Sold
                                Alpineweiss 2001 325 iT 5-speed - Sold
                                Silbergrau 2004 325 iXT 5-Speed - Son's car
                                Bronze Silver Metallic 2008 X3 6-speed - Son's car totaled
                                Alpineweiss 2007 X3 - Sold
                                Estoril Blue 1998 M3 convertible 5-speed - sold
                                Polaris Silver 1970 2800 CS - parted out

Comment

Working...
                                X