S54 dssr question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S54 dssr question

I’ve tried searching and have had no luck. In process of getting everything together to swap an s54 and 420g gearbox into my 89. Will be running an rtd shifter, and am unsure which dssr to run, be it the e46 M3, or e36 M3 evo. Anyone have any pointers? Thanks!

CAE Adjustable DSSR

Though you will need to have the RTD shift end milled down to width as seen in my build thread.

Comment

Originally posted by davisriley View Post
      I’ve tried searching and have had no luck. In process of getting everything together to swap an s54 and 420g gearbox into my 89. Will be running an rtd shifter, and am unsure which dssr to run, be it the e46 M3, or e36 M3 evo. Anyone have any pointers? Thanks!
      I have a 109mm long UUC DSSR and its too long when used with e36 Evo everything else. The shifter works fine but the knob is placed too far forward compared to where it should be. Maybe get the shortest CAE posted above and try that. I cant find one off the shelf short enough.
      e30sport.net
      '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
      '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
      '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

I am using the UUC e46 DSSR with the E46 M3 performance shifter (not the knob the actual lever).
        Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Any one running chassis solid mounted shifter with with 6 speed?

Also does anyone know the distance of measuring from the center of the hole on the selector joint (attached to trans) to the center of the hole on the shifter rod while using the evo parts using selector rod part # 25112228055
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211206-215243_Inbox.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	10038956

Comment

Working...
          X