No announcement yet.

E30 leads in class at One Lap of America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Dave and everyone for the support! Anthony did an astounding job taking my car to nearly the top of the heap! It was a challenge to get it all together but with the support of my sponsors and friends alike it was done in time to show off what even an antiquated E30 in the hands of a fantastic driver is capable of! Wait until you see some of the video footage of the event! The last video we shot was of Anthony hooning around the Tire Rack skidpad in play mode! Fantastic drifting and tire smoking fun! The funny part to me was he did it all on my street map! He FORGOT to put it on the "Race" map... goes to show that even in my lowest power setting it can roast the 315's fairly easily! ;) I have LOTS of upgrades in store for next years effort!

Comment

Here are all the videos. Enjoy :)

Join the web’s most supportive community of creators and get high-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos in gorgeous HD with no ads.
      -Anthony Magagnoli
      #80 BMW M235i Racing - Pirelli World Challenge TC - 2017 Rookie of the Year
      Rooster Hall Racing / FCP Euro
      '87 BMW SpecE30 #007 - 2012 NASA SpecE30 NATIONAL CHAMPION
      '08 BMW "130i" 6MT, '06 BMW 330xi 6MT, '01 Z3 3.0i Coupe 5MT, '18 Alfa Romeo Giulia Q2
      '88 Pontiac Fiero GT 5MT (my childhood dream car!)
      Send Your Teens to Street Survival

Drive Faster Now

Drive Faster Now[/I][/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
      X