WTB: E30 M20 Long Tube Headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: E30 M20 Long Tube Headers

I need a set of serviceable long tube headers for an M20 in an E30. I'd prefer Stahls, IE long tubes, Bavautos, etc, but will consider ebay brands if they fit.

Must be in usable or nearly usable condition (minor repairable damage, ugly finish from header wrap, needs bungs/ flanges welded on, etc).

Willing to pay up to $500 for nice parts in nice condition, less for beat up parts in sad condition. Also willing to trade the following as partial/ full trade value:

- US E30 grilles with Kamei eyebrows
    - Z3 2.7 turn full rack install kit (modified steering shaft, new tie rods, like new/ new condition rack)
    - German timing belt kit (Continental belt, German brand other parts)
    - Euroweaves (have been painted bronze, no center caps, some minor bends, will come with no tires, or with two maypops and two 225/45 BFG R1s)
    - TSW Revos in 16x7 +40 (extra 90s; need refinishing, but are round and straight, includes 4 plates, 4 center posts, 4 silver nuts, 4 red nuts, and ~2 retainer pins)

I have a pile of other parts. I'll try to make time to add to this list and take pictures this week.

I also have a set of Bilstein Sports and H&R Race springs that are currently on the car, but will be coming off to install Fortune Auto FA500s in teh next few weeks. I don't know the miles, but they drive like new, and you can drive the car with them on it if you're near Huntsville, AL.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

I have a set of eBay m20 headers located in Oklahoma City

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have you installed them? If you can confirm they fit I'm interested.

Comment

Yes I’ve had them
                Installed for over 2 years,!however they didn’t have the x pipe that usually comes with I’ll get pictures in the am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Any news?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X