Whats Happening New England?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats Happening New England?????

Just wondering where everyone is at?? I remember for a little while there were some good meets happening and now it seems that not much of anything is going on anymore .....???

I would like to get something going, maybe catch up with old friends, make new ones. Maybe do a cruise of some sort. If not me planning maybe someone else?

I know the weather isn't playing nice at the moment, but it would be nice to start planning something.......

If anyone has some ideas please chime in.

Well, there is a track day coming up April 7th (Saturday) at Lime Rock Park I was going to go because I need to renew my license, wondering if anyone wants to go check out the track, maybe we can have a meet there or meet up somewhere near by and go cruise around the area?? There's some nice roads in that area.

Just a thought....

Comment

I stray away from here but find myself back once in a while. If you are on the facebook page it is much more active than here. There is also a list of the events we have coming up.

Comment

I've lurked for the past several days... what's the age group?
        post quality here is only a smidgen better than what I envision hondatech to be like so I figured y'all are like 15-16

Comment

There are some vets here but we just hang back and watch the pissing match

Comment

Originally posted by ndfspd67 View Post
            I stray away from here but find myself back once in a while. If you are on the facebook page it is much more active than here. There is also a list of the events we have coming up.
            Do you mean the r3v facebook group at large, or is there a specific New England E30 facebook group?
            86Zinno

Comment

Check out "NE30"

Seems to be where all the local stuff is going down, they have a site, Facebook page/group, and Instagram page.

Just had a cool picnic with about 30-40 e30's last month at bavarian autosport.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
              (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Working...
              X