M10. Weird idle ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M10. Weird idle ?

My m10 idles from 900 to 1200 over and over and it would do this when we it wants. Usually startup she idles perfect and sometimes at random stops but usually she revs. Iust recently got this car and changed the oil and filter and about to buy control arm bushings right now. What should I be concerned and tackle to control this issue?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

dude stop posting new threads for the same question. Do some research, this questions been answered a bunch of times. Its most likely a vacuum leak due to what you're describing. Could also be the cruise control module (the "green box") failing, could also be a million other things.

Time to read up.
    1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Originally posted by wworm View Post
      dude stop posting new threads for the same question. Do some research, this questions been answered a bunch of times. Its most likely a vacuum leak due to what you're describing. Could also be the cruise control module (the "green box") failing, could also be a million other things.

Time to read up.
      I apologize I actually replaced slot of parts and couldn't get to the reason for idle as it stayed along. I will do the smoke test I'm sorry and thank you!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X