Looking for a reliable Megasquirt tuner in the PNW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a reliable Megasquirt tuner in the PNW

I need to get a car tuned, by someone who knows megasquirt, and preferably, has experience with these old cars.

Suggestions welcome. Looking for someone in the PNW.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

I've just started contact with Vedran of www.spitfireefi.com He has experience with our old cars. He will be remote tuning starting off with me then on dyno sometime this summer.
    m106 1990 e30
    e36 daily
    e32 cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
      I've just started contact with Vedran of www.spitfireefi.com He has experience with our old cars. He will be remote tuning starting off with me then on dyno sometime this summer.
      Let me know how your experience goes. Had a very meh experience with the last person I worked with and would like to get this car sorted, once and for all. Happy to bring the car to him. Where about is he located?

Comment

He's in the process of moving to Seattle area but I believe he's currently in the PDX area. I know e30josh has used him with good results.
        m106 1990 e30
        e36 daily
        e32 cruiser

Comment

I have never heard those two words used together. Reliable and Tuner

Comment

Spitfireefi is awesome, Vedran has been tuning my personal cars and customer/friends cars for years. Very professional, honest and fair priced. I wouldn’t recommend any other megasquirt tuner in the pnw

Comment

Thank you both for your recommendation. Have been speaking with Vedran over the last few days and I think he is the right guy to finish the job.

Comment

Definitely is, don’t let his modest approach fool you... he has about 15 years of experience under his belt. He must also have around 10 different m20/m30 base maps from me alone.

Is this for your m30 turbo car?

Comment

No, a stupid S38 powered car, that I need to make my mind up on what to do with. M30 turbo stuff is all long gone.

Comment

S38 with megasquirt sounds good to me!

Comment

you could always give it to me and never have to worry about it again
                      m106 1990 e30
                      e36 daily
                      e32 cruiser

Comment

Ha, I almost put it up for sale a couple different times. Cannot find a reasonably priced S38B35/B36 to save my life (still can't), couldn't find a competent MS tuner (til now) to get the car running well enough to baseline things, etc. Been an interesting last couple years, that's for sure...

Comment

Vedran will get you sorted out, do you plan on street tuning it or getting it dyno'd? What chassis is this s38 in anyway?

Comment

Who did you try before? Someone in Vancouver?
                            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                            2016 Ford Flex
                            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

My turbo m20 car (w/MegaSquirt2) is going to MAXRPM Motorsports in Bremerton, to be tuned by Aaron Hill. He was recommended to me by an old Army buddy. I visited the shop a couple weeks ago to drop off payment for turbo bits and got the grand tour of the workshop/dyno area and was blown away by the cars he had in-house.

Super knowledgeable dude and really high-end work. Even though there was only one other e30 there, I was absolutely confident that my car will be in extremely good hands when I left that shop. I mean, he's currently working on a twin turbo Porsche that's expected to produce ~1300hp...
                              Last edited by brett_duenas; 02-22-2019, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X