Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That may be Clay's car. Silver with a black lip. ClavinZero or something is his s/n on here.
    Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat
      That may be Clay's car. Silver with a black lip. ClavinZero or something is his s/n on here.
      That's quite possible, Clay lives in Petaluma, which is like 30 minutes from Santa Rosa (I used to live there).

There's NO other modded E30's here, it sucks. I have one friend who's got one, but the only thing done to it is it's lowered, and he's more into LandCruisers than he is the E30. Other than that, the rest are beaters or old people cars.

Comment

Josh speaks the truth. All of the guys in the PNW with modded e30s hang out with each other on a regular basis. My e30 sightings are seeing a beat up broznit 84 318i 4 door. :D
        sigpic

Comment

There are some fairly nice ones around here. Me, Addis, Cale and Kris are the ones I know personally. I met a guy once at the autocrosses who had a lowered 325is, bronzit with MHW smoked tails. Nice car.
          - Sean Hayes

Comment

There are two modded e30s in my area, they belong to me and my friend. Heading towards the seacoast however, you get some of the Bavarian Autosport crowd and there are some nice cars in that group...
            '89 325is S50 Track Montser
            '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

theres an older guy (Mid life older) that has this pimp asss m3...dint get to see it too long as we were both making turns, him left and me right...but it was a form of schwartz He was turning into calvert i was turning on too plat.... I believe he was the one who complimented my car, said to my father, while doing something in the garage...would really like to see more of that m3juice

All the e30 owners here are old people...and theyre all red AT 325is'... theres 5 that are .sigh...people in the valley suck..."why would u want it, its an OLD car...."

...only 3 other guys that i rarely see have e30s, and that is those 2 brothers from eurostop...other than that, e30s here are old beaters that no ones cares about. "It cause they're OLD."

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
              PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen
                ha

they're are hardly any where i'm from. I saw a red '87 325iS the other day. Looked all original except it was missing the front airdam. There's a few convertibles out for the summer and that's all I know of. It makes my car look that much more unique and really turns heads :)

I'll second that, not too many MI E30's.

Most that were here rusted away and turned into a dust pile on the driveway.

There is a red 325is in Milford that I see once an awhile, from 20ft and 30mph it looks OK. Middle age woman driving it though.

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat
                  whatever happened to him?

Comment

I got my only headlight flash since owning the car yesterday. I want to say it was a dark silver - not Delphin - and it had some sort of body kit on it.
                    The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

Where were you?
                      Yours truly,
                      Rich
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by Rigmaster
                      you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281
                        Where were you?
                        North Fulton. It wasn't your car. ;)

But... if it was you, I have a dirty as hell diamantschwarz 318is.
                        The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

North fulton huh? If it was gray with plastic bumpers and regular weaves but lowered, it was my friend Elan. He has a set of superleggaras, but is rolling on my weaves b/c he needs new tires. Should have had a blacked out grill and black eyebrows.
                          Yours truly,
                          Rich
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by Rigmaster
                          you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by JeffRR
                            I'll second that, not too many MI E30's.

Most that were here rusted away and turned into a dust pile on the driveway.

There is a red 325is in Milford that I see once an awhile, from 20ft and 30mph it looks OK. Middle age woman driving it though.
                            Actually, I'm just remembering a few more that I have seen. A red, two door late model that was debadged. Also, a silver two door which looked like it has a racing dynamics kit on it. Never saw up up close, but looked sharp. There's a 325ix that lives near me, which I totally forgot about. I saw a red 325es that looked all original about 50 miles north of where I live. And some lady had a black 325es, all original. I haven't seen any of these cars in 6 months though. Now that it's getting warm, I hope to see them out and about so maybe they'll put em up for sale.

Comment

I see so many E30's here it is amazing. I see a nice black M at Taco Bell, guy is known here, but I can't remember his name, works there. Mac at Autozone is usually driving his Euro 323, but lately has been driving a SETA, on 17's. There is a chick (hot little twat, too!) driving a black '88 "is" with some dorky chrome fender trim and wheels. My buddy Jacob has a (sometimes) ex GF who just got a beater '84 318i to trash on...there are several beaters here in town, but over in Eugene (like 2 miles) you see them every day.

Most look like crap, some are OK, few are sweet. Mine is OK, but the kids like it.

Luke

Closing SOON!
                              "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by E30_pilot
                                You all know how this works.

Post when and where and pics if possible.

I'll start...

Yesterday, May 31 around 10'o clock on Highway 101 South.

I was behind you,and then you changed lanes, and I passed you, and then you were behind me. When I was in front,I threw you a thumbs up. And I saw you throw two thumbs up. LOL.

I took pics while driving and its pretty dam hard. That's why I was kinda weaving #-o
                                Pics:

I'm guilty as charged.

I thought you camera-phoned me.

:P

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
                                HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
                                **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

Working...
                                X