Official Aviation Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
    since you have 250hrs, I am guessing you need 1500 for your atp? this summer, my son scored a job with 230 hrs at an aerial survey company based out of south bend. I think he is a little north of 700 right now. he can get a regional job with 1000.
    Since K-State is a Part 141 school, if you do all of your training at the school (excluding private, so instrument and up) you qualify for the 1000hr Restricted ATP.

Mapping is a definite option this summer. If I can pack my multi in this semester in as well I have a possible internship over the summer as an SIC in a Phenom 300. So many options now that I have my commercial.
    89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
    I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

TU-142 has a freakin' treadmill that runs down the center of the cockpit. When it's time to bailout, you lower the gear, turn on the treadmill, and ride it to where it dumps you down the hatch at the top of the nose landing gear.

Attached Files

Comment

The Boeing 747, the Queen of the sky, turns 50 in 2019. The plane that has revolutionized air transportation is now being gradually phased out for more fuel efficient and quieter planes.

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

The first one, the white with the red stripe, is at the Museum of Flight in Seattle. They kept it around forever as a test mule for different engines and configurations and somehow it survived.

Originally posted by hoveringuy View Post
          it dumps you down the hatch at the top of the nose landing gear.
          In front of or behind the nose gear? That sounds a bit hazardous!

Comment

Has anyone else been playing Ace Combat 7?
            88 325is Five Speed
            Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by LateFan View Post

In front of or behind the nose gear? That sounds a bit hazardous!

The crew access hatch is on the back side of the nose gear, which stands about 10ft tall. It's like climbing into your attic.

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                Has anyone else been playing Ace Combat 7?
                One of my favorite series, at least for 4, 5, and zero. Assault horizon was a pile of trash, and the freemium downloadable Infinity was a great concept, but the connection issues eventually killed it for me.

I still haven't played 6 because it only came out on xbox, and I don't have a current gen console, so I guess I'll wait to play this one.
                Originally posted by priapism
                My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                Originally posted by shameson
                Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                  One of my favorite series, at least for 4, 5, and zero. Assault horizon was a pile of trash, and the freemium downloadable Infinity was a great concept, but the connection issues eventually killed it for me.

I still haven't played 6 because it only came out on xbox, and I don't have a current gen console, so I guess I'll wait to play this one.

Dude get 7, it’s a total return to form to the Holy trinity
                  88 325is Five Speed
                  Lachssilber

Comment

I'm back in school and not working, so buying a PS4 would be a stretch for me right now. Maybe I'll buy one over the summer... there are a few games out now that have my interest.
                    Originally posted by priapism
                    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                    Originally posted by shameson
                    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

A few of my shots from Reno.

[IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/GsBOcLRNJeP-HdHxofj-
                      Ov2i1r6DuJd__gcps79AagEPtMdWJHoKZcjTnj465ZGjv77DPk lsKcO6ckgUF8f9I6DwXA8rxo5Pwn5LfVODhRo0jny9R45N_tRf L1uQu63pDl4s3wI3qGGqlY_uzb6AXcGTWVD75HQzCm1doLTSai Ez0MURtU3Y6Nf77QZBhs7YsYJRaecTsioGa6Ohc9hjU7TSwDZP fk5AKebeju9w59Q5wYkMrKY4DV_D-HToD8OyhX84TIh714WONr2AVJ7uTWvZ51XX4oBSETxOMKSeQlO Vhf02W_HM3ip4dXQdTHfXACAL7hEV-NpY9yP4tbyw0VQCZZskANj4r4YoU7wSG4KVdTrS2Igt4DcAlaH Wah4dHM6OYsGpr79lDvBL5mgRog6KSz7ZYlyVi-Jkb9AiLbOdTHIBU_KZd_97pLBGqw5tvECMmGLD9FQifpWIDhSW Y2ywIqCq-QPyf8s_kRgK69mR2ZVvVIw1_xOtECHmpt3OFdoCynfnyyjdCFI VJYUWh2otDYKR1NxOb67_pozOmKMxkSaMo3YdNGrFq5IBVauxQ HQ7wfD3Zs6XcISI_j5eL_jqvkjd_dwPGHHBUUcvHcZcfYfdRWU t79hGdDLsFuiKs2fX3O_QSnnv4MxoT1cDN6zyvAqGyNw=w2730-h1952-no[/IMG]

Will
                      '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                      '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                      '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                      '88 BMW M3

Comment

nice Will!

my favorite is the guy leaning against the running p51 looking like he's bored out of his skull.

hey!! here is a bazillion horsepower attached to a blender about 10 feet from your face!

*yawn*.......I sure wish I was home on my couch binge watching episodes of "the guiding light" right now.......
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                          nice Will!

my favorite is the guy leaning against the running p51 looking like he's bored out of his skull.

hey!! here is a bazillion horsepower attached to a blender about 10 feet from your face!

*yawn*.......I sure wish I was home on my couch binge watching episodes of "the guiding light" right now.......
                          That was a morning test run to make sure nothing was leaking or anything like that. For what its worth, that plane has been racing off and on for the past 49 years, and is still wearing a variation of the same paint scheme it wore the first time it raced. Its one of three planes to still wear its original paint scheme, the other two haven't raced in a very long time. (The other two are P-51 "Miss Van Nuys" and Sea Fury "Miss Merced" )

Will
                          '88 BMW M3

Comment

Here are a few more from Reno.

Will
                            '88 BMW M3

Comment

^^ Nice pics. Great color. I love the blue exhaust flames.

Sort of aviation related - they found the USS Hornet, the ship the Doolittle Raid took off from, and the ship that helped win the Battle of Midway.

The USS Hornet is best known for launching the important Doolittle Raid in April of 1942 and its role in winning the Battle of Midway

So cool to see. Just sitting there with the guns pointed up. That tractor sitting there. Those shot-up planes laying in the sand.

Imagine being 18 yrs old, out there on that empty horizon getting shot to pieces.

Comment

[ATTACH]126134[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                                X