No announcement yet.

North Carolina Check-In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't realize you were taking names and vehicle descriptions.

Name: Keith
    Car: 1988 327is Schwartz

Comment

Woohoo, we got Trey on board, and nice meeting you Keith.

I'll bump it again tomorrow, we're still short of a lot of people, hehe.

Comment

Bummer- just checked the dates for the vintage at the vineyards- and the wife and I will be in California celebrating our 20th at some other vineyards:nice:
        Chip
        '87 325iS
        spece30
        '01 330 5sp
        '10 328 6sp

Comment

Caleb, East Bend/Lewisville, black '85 325e. Holla if you see me, I'm using rolling with Will.

Haha please excuse the missing fog light, I haven't reinstalled it yet.

Comment

Hey, Art, count me in. Im gonna try to bring 2 of my buds that have e30's too.

COTM

Comment

I'll "check in" for the NC roll-call, but will likely be skipping the local events for a while. My car is not exactly.. "presentable" in it's current state

-Adam - '91 318is

Comment

Originally posted by cagedbunny View Post
                I'll "check in" for the NC roll-call, but will likely be skipping the local events for a while. My car is not exactly.. "presentable" in it's current state

-Adam - '91 318is

well dang if you car isn't then I should just role mine offa cliff

Comment

COTM

Comment

Alex-1987 325is Alpine- Winston-Salem
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by APhelps89 View Post

i think i may have seen your car in the food lion parking lot in lewisville a while back?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by APhelps89 View Post
                        Did/Do you work at Motorsport Connections?
                        "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time"-Colin McCrae

Comment

Will: Probably Ive got alot of friends out that way

E30Kaiser: Thats another Alex I know who your talking about he has a 318 4 door with an engine swap but I dont remember what its been a while since Ive been that way. However my dad used to own the shop at the opposite end of Motorsports Connections, Craig Phelps Custom Metal, he did alot of their cage work
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
                            Hey, Art, count me in. Im gonna try to bring 2 of my buds that have e30's too.
                            Hey, I was coming off of nearly no sleep at open house, let's see if my memory is good...

Your name is also Brandon? and your car had an airbag? so I'll guess it was a '90? Sorry, without looking at pics I barely remember anything, lol.

Comment

Burlington/Elon, NC here. I'm a transplant from East TN so I am planning on making the SE Rally this year. I used to live 45 minutes from the Dragon so I've been there once or twice... No BMW right now but have had many of them. Sold everything when I moved here and am now looking again. I need something soon to get back to VIR now that the season has started and I live 30 minutes away.

Comment

wow, there are a lot of people I didn't know about at all... And still a whole lot of people who I know about, who haven't checked in.

Comment

Working...
                                X