Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NC325iC View Post

ive gotta say the white letters on the tires makes it look that much cooler
    Yeah to bad they're cooper tires which are crap and I say you should get those off the car as soon as you can!!!
    CBAKE
    86 Eta (sold)
    88 325ix (sold)
    87 325i

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
        luv it! now remember to slick your hair back, roll your pant legs and well you know the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by cbake82 View Post
          Yeah to bad they're cooper tires which are crap and I say you should get those off the car as soon as you can!!!
          thats not why theyre crap, theyre crap because theyre 5+ yearsold and cracking
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
          Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

bump lets see some more bottlecaps ;)
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
            VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
              Looks good. I was thinkin of doing the white wall but with different wheels. now i know how it looks. Any more pictures of this setup? And info on the suspension and drop?

Comment

Not finished yet, but here they are unmounted with a polished lip. Still deciding if I want to go black/gloss clear or gun-metal/gloss clear.

Black center/polished lip

Lip detail/gun-metal

Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Custom... Not mine.

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
                    Not finished yet, but here they are unmounted with a polished lip. Still deciding if I want to go black/gloss clear or gun-metal/gloss clear.

Black center/polished lip

Lip detail/gun-metal

ohh kinda interested in those gunmetal ones. got pics showing the whole wheel?
                    1989 325i Delphin-Metallic
                    Fueled by faith! :)

Comment

Sure I'll PM you some. Send me a PM so I remember when I get home ;)
                      Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
                        Sure I'll PM you some. Send me a PM so I remember when I get home ;)
                        pm sent :)
                        1989 325i Delphin-Metallic
                        Fueled by faith! :)

Comment

Old whip.. Forgot the new owners screen name for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post

Old whip.. Forgot the new owners screen name for some reason.
                            What's the suspension setup?

Comment

NC325iC, are you running P195/65R/R14s or P195/60R/R14s? I wanted white lettered tires for my bottle caps but most performance tires are discontinued. The only size I can find is P195/60R/R14. If so, do they seem kind of too small?

Anyone know of any performance tires (with white letters or not) that are made in that size still, and where to find them?

Comment

Originally posted by Raven Tooth View Post
                                NC325iC, are you running P195/65R/R14s or P195/60R/R14s? I wanted white lettered tires for my bottle caps but most performance tires are discontinued. The only size I can find is P195/60R/R14. If so, do they seem kind of too small?

Anyone know of any performance tires (with white letters or not) that are made in that size still, and where to find them?
                                I think 195/60r/r14 is a perfect size. I have 205/60/14 on my bottlecaps and it doesn't look too small. Unless you are on stock suspension then every wheel looks small lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X