No announcement yet.

FS: Hella E30 Smiley Headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I purchased a set of these about 2 months ago. They are mint condition and I'm very happy with my purchase. I will eventually be picking up another set of these of my new E30.

E30: '91 318is - M52/ZF320 | Azev A 16X7.5 | H&R Race/Bilstein | Completely refreshed suspension/brakes/drivetrain

An Associate/Bachelors degree is America's most overrated product

Comment

Oh right on! Those look fantastic!

Thanks for the kind comments, glad to hear you're happy with the product!

As an FYI - it is recommend to put a light coating of thick grease on the raw steel screws to prevent rust / corrosion over time. I don't do this myself as it would get very messy during transit / photos and some people prefer not do it (i.e. they set the level and they're happy to leave it there forever). Other people who adjust their ride height from time to time should put a thick grease over the screws accordingly.

Regards,
      Ben

Comment

Bump, new Hella set now available!

Comment

PM'd
          '86 325e Zinnoberrot /// '02 325ci Schwarz II /// '18 M4 Azurite Black Metallic ///

Albie325 Build Thread | Albie325 COTM Jan 2021

Comment

Bump - new set just listed! It's Bosch set, please review the additional photos, see link, one of the lenses was re-sealed (https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/pts/6205065410.html)

Happy Fourth of July!

Comment

Do you have any set still available?
              '91 318is Alpinweiss/Gray cloth Gone
              '90 325i Schwartz/Tan Gone
              '88 325ix Brillanrot/Blk Restored & sold
              '91 318is Alpinweiss/Tan Restoring

:twisted:

Comment

New set just listed tonight (July 31st)!

Comment

Wow, these look great!... Is the headlight attachment point also included or do we have to find the pigtails ourselves?
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                    Wow, these look great!... Is the headlight attachment point also included or do we have to find the pigtails ourselves?
                    Thanks for your kind comments, I put a lot of work into these headlights so always happy to hear when someone appreciates the end product.

With respect to the headlight wiring looms, I don't have any at the moment (I rarely get a complete set from Europe when I get them in from my contacts). But they're not difficult to make and I haven't heard of anyone having any difficulties sourcing them. You can make your own connectors with e34 turn signal connectors, e36 foglight connectors, e30 temp sensor connectors (coolant tank or outside temp sensor) etc. Many people have told me can find a complete set of six for $5 to $10 at a local wrecker.

Alternatively, you can buy used euro plugs (6x total) online for about $30 USD

I included a set with the last set of lights that I sold for $475 USD (excl. shipping), but its quite rare for me to get them.

Comment

Wiring included? I'd gladly splurge if they're ready to hook up

Comment

Originally posted by MattYoungWI View Post
                        Wiring included? I'd gladly splurge if they're ready to hook up
                        Please see my previous post above (#24).

Comment

Still available. Please PM me with any questions you have.

Thanks.

Comment

Any more euro headlights?

Comment

Bump, new set of Bosch lights listed today!

Comment

looking forward to these ~ thanks buddy

Comment

Working...
                                X