No announcement yet.

FS: Hella E30 Smiley Headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a clean Hella driver side high beam only if you got one.

Comment

Hi there, I typically hold onto any left over spares I have as sometimes in transit from Germany glass gets damaged.

Cheers,
      Ben

Comment

Bump! New Set listed tonight!

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Do you have any sets of just high beam hella's you are looking to sell? Glass condition is not important as I'm going to rebuild them with reconditioned glass.
            Steve • Toronto
            1991 318is • Brillantrot
            Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
              Do you have any sets of just high beam hella's you are looking to sell? Glass condition is not important as I'm going to rebuild them with reconditioned glass.
              Hi there, sorry man... any parts I have as spares I always keep because I never know what might break in transit !

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

been thinking about doing either the smilie upgrade or something like these. One thing I don't quite get about the smilies... what exactly do they do? I get they're a period correct improvement over the sealed beam units, but what do the smilies themselves do? I can't seem to find any pics of them lit up or anything, so what functionality do they provide (if any)?

Comment

As noted in my for sale listing...

Benefits of Euro Lights over North American:
                    1) Euro lights provide a brighter, wider band of light and the colour of light is typically more clear. "Smiley" feature allows for lights to be redirected at the road surface for better lighting along the side of the road.
                    2) Both the dipped/main beams and high beams take H1 bulbs, which allows for easier installation of HID.
                    3) City light is a standard feature (a small 9w at the top of the dipped/main beam), which provides a light "glow" throughout the lens of the light.
                    4) Most people consider them to be more visually pleasing, i.e. nicer look

Comment

Working...
                    X