Cant get o2 sensor off???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majdomo View Post
    Right on. Radio will make a big difference...I have the Alpine CDE-149HD that I really like. Orange backlight too. The Continental TR7412-UB was my second choice, great look and functionality.
    :up: I wound up buying an $85.00 open box Pioneer MVH-S501BS from Crutchfield. It has changeable backlighting, including orange.

I do like the Continental styling much better, but with Bluetooth, it was 2X to 3X the price. If my car were a real period showpiece, I’d go for that, but my e30 is more of a driver.

I’m making up some DIN standard connector patch cables to allow for an easy swap back to the original Alpine CM5908 if I ever want to go back to the stock configuration.
    Jon (OO=[][]=OO)
    1992 325ic white, stock with a 5-speed swap
    Palm Beach County

Comment

Perfect! I struggled with the period correct radio thing for a little while, but am glad I went with something modern in the end. I DD mine and prefer a decent sound system to go with a soul sucking commute :)

Good to keep your options open though. Especially if you have a working stock head unit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
      The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
      The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
      The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

Originally posted by majdomo View Post
        Perfect! I struggled with the period correct radio thing for a little while, but am glad I went with something modern in the end. I DD mine and prefer a decent sound system to go with a soul sucking commute :)

Good to keep your options open though. Especially if you have a working stock head unit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Ah yes, those California commutes... I love California, but the rush hours are terrible! And they go all day and night.

As for working, that is debatable on my head unit. I will find out when the new one goes in. Hoping I get good sound after that.
        Jon (OO=[][]=OO)
        1992 325ic white, stock with a 5-speed swap
        Palm Beach County

Comment

Working...
        X