• Time
  • Show
Clear All

going to leave soon
    Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_
    HONDA IS WHERE EVERY TREND DIES! .

24v swap Oil Pan..F/S

Comment

I’ll be out there in a little while. I’ll bring water since nobody else mentioned it
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I will try to make this, gotta take a poo first

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
        Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
        If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
        Originally posted by J3M93
        This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Went to throw a clutch in my roommates z3m this morning so we’d be done in time to clean the cars and make it up there, ended up finding a torn rear frame and spent the rest of the day fixing that instead. Was it cold?
          Byron
          Leichtbau

Comment

It was a damn near perfect day but winds along the coast made it pretty chilly.
            "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
            88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
            89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
            91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Got there at 730pm, as the last couple of people were leaving.
              Spent $8 for parking and there was nobody there.
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Only photo I took :/
                Attached Files
                sigpic

Comment

Wasn't able to make this because I was fixing my car (now runs worse :( )

Any of you guys have recommendations for good mechanics for E30s? Would love to hear if some one is close by near this area that I can pay a visit to get a hand fixing some things.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by burzaa View Post
                    Wasn't able to make this because I was fixing my car (now runs worse :( )

Any of you guys have recommendations for good mechanics for E30s? Would love to hear if some one is close by near this area that I can pay a visit to get a hand fixing some things.

Cheers!
                    If you're in Vancouver, I'd suggest the PNW?

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                      Got there at 730pm, as the last couple of people were leaving.

Spent $8 for parking and there was nobody there.

I couldn't make it till 6:30 and most people had left and another group was about to leave. Now that it starts earlier, I think people prefer the daylight hours myself included. So the days of freezing our butts off till 10pm are probably done with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
                      LED Bulb Thread
                      R6 LED Review

Comment

Well it started at 2pm and if it goes until late then it goes late. I much prefer the daylight mainly because of pictures and it being warmer. If it were summertime, more people would have stayed and you could get away with coming late.
                        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

If you're in Vancouver, I'd suggest the PNW?
                          Sorry - Never changed my location. Actually moved down to LA 7 months ago and brought my E30 with me :)

Comment

Originally posted by djmossm42 View Post
                            I couldn't make it till 6:30 and most people had left and another group was about to leave. Now that it starts earlier, I think people prefer the daylight hours myself included. So the days of freezing our butts off till 10pm are probably done with.
                            You don't know what actually made this meet.
                            Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                            Well it started at 2pm and if it goes until late then it goes late. I much prefer the daylight mainly because of pictures and it being warmer. If it were summertime, more people would have stayed and you could get away with coming late.
                            I get that too, but no one has any real heart about these events anymore. The organizers should have planned for that, arrived early to get a fire pit going........ I don't know. Looked like a good amount of people attended, so I guess it works.
                            Originally posted by burzaa View Post
                            Sorry - Never changed my location. Actually moved down to LA 7 months ago and brought my E30 with me :)
                            Lol, where about in L.A. are you?

Comment

Dockweiler Beach Meet: Saturday January 20th 2018 2pm-close

You don't know what actually made this meet.

I get that too, but no one has any real heart about these events anymore. The organizers should have planned for that, arrived early to get a fire pit going........ I don't know. Looked like a good amount of people attended, so I guess it works.

Lol, where about in L.A. are you?

What's "makes the meet", are the people who support it.

Lee and Kevin have done a great job keeping this meet going, keep it up guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
                              LED Bulb Thread
                              R6 LED Review

Comment

I remember years back it started raining at this meet. I think 1/4 of the people left but the rest of us put up our easy-ups and stayed. There was alot of people still there.We all packed together under the easy-ups. We had at least a easy 15 or more easy-ups all connected together. We still had the raffle and people were still cooking food for everyone. Ben (e30trooper) had no rear window on his e30 vert so he used one of the easy-ups to cover his car till he left. We all had a great time even though the weather was fool and that was at night as well when this happened. We were cold and wet but had a great time together. That's what it was all about ! Who remembers that one ? :D:D:D:D:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
                                Last edited by QUKBMER; 01-22-2018, 08:33 AM.
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Working...
                                X