2002 3rd gen 4runner SR5 - 176,900 miles - 4wd - Baltimore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2002 3rd gen 4runner SR5 - 176,900 miles - 4wd - Baltimore

Up for sale is a 2002 Toyota 4runner SR5 with 176,840 miles. I purchased the vehicle in Spring 2014 with 105,000 miles and it has been my daily driver ever since. I am the third owner. Overall it has been unbelievably reliable. I will run down a list of issues that have been addressed since I've owned it along with current issues. I have all the service records since I've owned the vehicle

Items Replaced

Summer 2014 - Charcoal canister replaced
    November 2014 - Air/Fuel Ratio Sense replaced
    January 2017 - New radiator, hoses
    April 2017 - New battery
    June 2017 - Coolant flush - Upper radiator hose replaced, exhaust muffler replaced
    July 2017 - AC recharge, new spark plugs, ignition oils and wire set
    September 2017 - Rebuilt Transmission installed (2yr warranty)
    June 2018 - Coolant flush, all new drive belts, idlers, water pump, timing belt
    July 2018 - Sway bar end links replaced
    September 2018 - Front pads and rotors replaced, Rear shocks replaced
    November 2018 - New rear tires

Things That Need Addressed

- ABS wiring harness needs replaced. Currently some busted wires so no functional ABS. Brake, ABS, and TRAC lights on dash
    - Passenger taillight bulbs burnt out
    - Some vibration from the front end under hard braking 50-60 mph
    - Digital clock burnt out on dash
    - Electronic antenna removed due to malfunction. Not all radio stations come in
    - Minor exhaust leak near mid section (most noticeable on cold starts). Doesn't affect emissions as vehicle just passed last month

Cosmetic

- Typical Toyota corrosion/surface rust underneath. Front and rear bumpers also starting to show some rust and holes. Rust on rear passenger door sill. Worst area is rear of vehicle
    - Damage to tailgate and rear bumper (struck when parked)
    - Involved in slight collision in 2014 which pushed in a portion of the front bumper and tweaked it. Scuffs on trim and chrome

All power winders/sunroof work properly. Leather seats. Heat blows hot and A/C blows cold. 4WD works perfectly and shifts in and out with ease (great winter SUV). I have driven this all over the east coast and midwest and wouldn't hesitate to drive it any distance. I believe its priced well so will welcome buyers to take a look. Vehicle is located near Baltimore

$2,950 for r3v.

Message me for bunch more photos

Working...
X