FS — 2002 e46 m3 — 6 speed manual — NYC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS — 2002 e46 m3 — 6 speed manual — NYC

Getting ready to buying a plot of land and unfortunately my weekend toys need to go.

-2002 black on black E46 M3
    -6 speed Manual trans
    -Originally a Texas car, ZERO rust
    -Non heated seats
    -Sunroof
    -KW coil over kit
    -19’s on SS2’s in the rear, toyo’s up front
    -BBK up front
    -Dinan Exhaust (muffler back)
    -Dinan SSK
    -iPhone hookup
    -Aftermarket headlight setup (unsure the name or type)
    -Recently had 700$ paint correction done by Williamsburg Car wash

-EXTENSIVE maintenance records
    -Sub frame done
    -Rod bearings done
    -New gaskets all around
    -New TB actuator motor
    -New coil packs

Car has always been kept in a private garage under my ownership.

One fender bender on car fax, front bumper cracked and has been resprayed, nothing major.

Car drives straight and true, sounds amazing with the Dinan exhaust, has been an absolute blast to take upstate on weekend trips in good weather. It’s never seen snow or salt. I’ll be needing a 4x4 to start building my house and I don’t want to see her sit in a garage.

Asking $15k

Car is in park slope Brooklyn, text me to set up a time to come check it out or for more pics. 8456297386

I also need to let go of my 1978 BMW r80 airhead motorcycle.

-Burnt orange metallic
    -30k on the clock
    -recent $2700 in service from Angry Tom at motorcycle works in south slope
    -turns heads everywhere, absolute tank of a machine, starts right up no matter the temp or time of day.
    -Asking $4700

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ambdxtrous; 01-23-2019, 09:29 AM.

Price on the car?
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Updated the listing, asking $15k

Comment

TTT

Comment

So much want from a fellow upstate NY dude...very nice. Bump
          1991 318is
          2004 330ci
          2011 335d

Comment

Hey, Another NYC/Upstater here. Can you give a rundown of suspension bushings -- have controls arms, trailing arms, subframes, etc.. been refreshed? Ditto VANOS -- any work completed yet? My stepdad and I are looking for a HPDE car to share, this one checks a bunch of the boxes.

And nice bike!

Comment

Originally posted by BreadMan View Post
              Hey, Another NYC/Upstater here. Can you give a rundown of suspension bushings -- have controls arms, trailing arms, subframes, etc.. been refreshed? Ditto VANOS -- any work completed yet? My stepdad and I are looking for a HPDE car to share, this one checks a bunch of the boxes.

And nice bike!
              Thanks BreadMan

Not sure off the top of my head. I have a ton of records I can go through but by the way it rides there are no squeaks or rattles and the thing drives like it's on rails. I'm assuming they have been gone through. I just had a a bunch of work done to the car by MINHS automotive in Brooklyn. Feel free to give me a call at 8456297386.

Comment

Originally posted by ambdxtrous View Post
                Thanks BreadMan

Not sure off the top of my head. I have a ton of records I can go through but by the way it rides there are no squeaks or rattles and the thing drives like it's on rails. I'm assuming they have been gone through. I just had a a bunch of work done to the car by MINHS automotive in Brooklyn. Feel free to give me a call at 8456297386.
                Just went through my records, lots of poly bushing all around and the way it handles definitely speaks to that.

No records of the vanos being rebuilt but it doesn't make a single tick and i just replaced the solenoid gasket and had it checked out - no issues.

Comment

Working...
                X