Data logging with the Torque App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data logging with the Torque App

Well I bought a Bluetooth adapter and the Torque app since my car is OBD2 now. Been messing around with it trying to datalog some things for fun and to better understand how the hell this thing runs. Here is my log from today doing a short cruise. S52 with m50 manifold. Downstream Cats deleted, SAP delete.

Couple questions, I cannot get the air/fuel graph to work. Does the DME display air/fuel or does it only use the o2 sensor voltages?

What Important things should I datalog?

I noticed differences in voltages between the o2 sensor banks 1 and 2. How close should these numbers be?

Also at lengthy idles the MAF reads 0 and I assume this is normal?

At idle my TPS says its at 15% IIRC, There is slack in the throttle cable.
    Last edited by ZekeTheSneak; 01-29-2019, 08:01 PM.

I believe the throttle position sensor is adjustable. Loosen the two screws and turn.

Comment

The ms41 ecu only has narrowband lambda sensors that read is the afr richer or leaner than stoich. So you won't get afr readings from it. Bank1 and 2 lambda voltages will fluctuate independently so it's all ok.

Don't remember in which format torqe displays maf reading or does it even work correctly. But maf reading should be about 15-17kg/h at warm idle.

And ms41 reports raw tps readings so it will never go to zero or 100%. 15% sounds normal. Absolute tps readings don't really matter. Ecu adapts constantly what is max and min valus for raw tps.

Comment

Thanks sipa. I'm just trying to make sure all my sensors are working correctly and learn a thing or two in the process.

Comment

Working...
        X