Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ÖktΘβĘЯfĖЅŦ 2009!!! Last big meet of the year!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ÖktΘβĘЯfĖЅŦ 2009!!! Last big meet of the year!!!

OKTOBERFEST 2009!!! SPONSORED BY : BMS, Splash Car Washes, JlevisW, mobile-addictions, autoweek, ECS Tuning, Big A Detailing... and more to come!

Since BMFEAST is not happening this year a few of us have decided to hold one last big event. It will be hosted at Grand Prix New York, the show will technically be inside GPNY but nothing can stop you from checking out all the cars parked outside! There will be 20-30 lucky cars parked inside gpny on the uptown track, and along the concourse.
    DATE/TIME:
    Sunday, October 11, 2009, 2:00PM (you may arrive as early as 1:00PM)
    ***THERE IS NO RAIN DATE GPNY IS A 120,000sqft INDOOR FACILITY***
    333 North Bedford Road
    Mt. Kisco NY 10549
    if you dont know about GPNY here is a quick video explaining EVERYTHING GPNY has to offer
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

EVENT:
    Eat, meet, race and drink with fellow BMW owners as we close out the summer meet season!! Event is open to all BMW owners. There is parking for 900+ cars so we have plenty of space!
    There is NO entry fee we are opening our doors to the BMW community!
    Food and beverages will be a la cart at the bar/restaurant in GPNY. Menus can be found HERE [/url]
    IF YOU WISH TO RACE YOU CANNOT DRINK BEFORE HAND!!! THERE IS NO DRINKING AND DRIVING ! :drink:
    A raffle will be held for prizes and products from sponsors (to be updated below).
    The downtown track will be open for arrive and drive racing.
    The uptown track will be holding 20-30 cars as the car show. If you would like your car to be on display inside GPNY on the uptown track please Email me a photo of your ride and you must be willing to show up at 12:30 and stay till 6PM.

If someone would like to DJ this event you are more then welcome. Plese pm me with a link to a sample of your mixing.

SPONSORS/PRIZES: VENDORS PLEASE PM IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SPONSOR THIS EVENY

BMS - JB+
    Splash Car Washes - Free washes and discont coupons
    JlevisW - 2 $50 gift cards
    Mobile-addictions- $150, $125, $100 gift cards
    Autoweek- free year subscription to everyone that races
    ECS Tuning- Jackmounts and key chains
    Big A Detailing - TBD
    ... and more to come!

A friend of mine works here and it's all kinds of fun, i'm def gonna go!!

Comment

whos your friend and what do they do at gpny ?

Comment

Has donated - Three PYSpeed Logo Tees to give away together with one ARD E90 Front Lip ($639).

Comment

here is the event ticket ... please print this out and bring it the day of the event

Comment

Sounds like fun.
            sigpic

Comment

should be a blast ... there are about 100 people from e90post coming alone....so im guessing we are at about 200-250 people for this event

SPONSOR LIST:
              BMS- JB+ ($300)
              Jlevisw is donating 2 $50 gift cards, license plate frames, key chains, decals
              Mobile-Addictions $150, $125 & $100 Gift card !!!
              PYSpeed - Three PYSpeed Logo Tees to give away together with one ARD E90 Front Lip ($639).
              Splash Car Wash- Free detail, free wash and wax, free works washes
              Big "A" Detailing- Free exterior Detail
              AutoWeek: Free year Subscription for anyone that races at GPNY
              ECS Tuning- BMW Jackmounts, key chains

Comment

her name is laura and shes a waitress at the restuarant inside

Originally posted by MrWhite1015 View Post
                whos your friend and what do they do at gpny ?

Comment

Wish my car would be done in time for this one! looks crazy fun. I'm in college and finally got my first E30... a big project in progress... Ill make a project thread soon!
                  - Noble

PS- if any one wants to buy a hydrostream V-king (its a boat, google it) for 5500 all restored to new this past summer it'll make my E30 go waaayyyy faster!

E30 325is "Starting from Scratch" build thread

Comment

lol so just show up and have fun ! not like most other meets there is actually something other then looking at cars 2 do ... and lots of giveaways... actually legal racing at this one

Comment

UPDATED WITH NEW SPONSORS !!!!!

Comment

ttt!!!

Comment

to all people displaying their cars inside... if you could PLEASE show up at 11AM apparently we need more time to set up then i thougth

Comment

looks like we are gonna have t-shirts should be in on friday !!! think they are gonna be $20 each since we are rush printing them (they are getting printed now) and shipped overnight.

Comment

I'm really considering making to this event despite not even being caught back up from the Bav auto S&S. I'd be bringing the e34 though.

Here's shot from the way home from the bav show....

sigpic
                              Wastedincome420@yahoo.com

CURRENT STOCK LIST:
                              00' e38 750iL HighLine=Highway Queen
                              92' e30 318 vert=Aint going anywhere
                              91' e34 535iM=Aint going anywhere
                              91' e34 525iA=For parts
                              92' e34 535iA=For parts

Comment

Working...
                              X