sir tools?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sir tools?

Are they still in business? The web page is still up but how can I order a few tools from them?
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

what tools are you looking for?? Bavauto sells most of the sirtool products for our bimmers
    sigpic
    Wastedincome420@yahoo.com

CURRENT STOCK LIST:
    00' e38 750iL HighLine=Highway Queen
    92' e30 318 vert=Aint going anywhere
    91' e34 535iM=Aint going anywhere
    91' e34 525iA=For parts
    92' e34 535iA=For parts

Comment

wanting the a bearing tool and tir rod extractor. Not listed on there page I looked.

Comment

What bearing tool?? I bought both the rear wheel bearing kit and tierod end puller from Bav fwiw
        sigpic
        Wastedincome420@yahoo.com

CURRENT STOCK LIST:
        00' e38 750iL HighLine=Highway Queen
        92' e30 318 vert=Aint going anywhere
        91' e34 535iM=Aint going anywhere
        91' e34 525iA=For parts
        92' e34 535iA=For parts

Comment

B90 and the 21.5 tierod tool, if you have the link send em please as I just looked again but it did not sow them.

Comment

I think you can get them from Pelican.
            sigpic

Comment

id love to know where to get them...
              bimmerboltsandparts.com

bring back the neeked broads!!!
              sigpic

Comment

IIRC you have to buy from one of their resellers now, they don't sell to the public.
                i ended up just getting my wheel brg tool from Baum, i bought the master kit, it was actually cheaper from them. do you have the kit and you are missing one of the kits?

what tie rod tool are you looking for? if it is the one to take them out of the strut, you can get one from bugpac/dee engineering for $40 ish. it is the clamp type that presses out the stud portion without damaging the boot. there are 2 sizes, you want the
                larger of the 2.

if you just need a certain set of the cups for the wheel bgr kit. pm me.
                seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I don't have time to read through their website because I'm at work, but check with www.samstagsales.com. I ordered my tappet depressor from them last month.
                  Last edited by BillBrasky; 05-11-2010, 10:01 AM. Reason: forgot the dubya, dubya, dubya to make it an earl

Comment

Working...
                  X