• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great once I leave you guys have a coastal drive. That right where I live
    Back to my roots

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236
      Great once I leave you guys have a coastal drive. That right where I live
      Where in NH are you located? Maybe we can do a coastal cruise before you leave...
      Andy

Comment

i can make it sunday, but im not gonna come becuase you guys are gay.
        Dan

Comment

ditto. 8)

But seriously, its a possibility.
          '91 318is
          sigpic

Comment

im down for a cruise sunday, let me know if its going down

Comment

I live in Exeter, about 15 minutes from the beach.
              Back to my roots

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL
                Originally posted by KangamangusDriver
                chris and I went to High school with Jordan back in the day, or it seems it at least
                Yup. Adam speaks the truth.

Since I'm missing this one, I'll get off my ass and organize a coastal drive once I'm done traveling all the time.
                Damn, Langsten, you know Adam too? Is there anyone that owns a BMW that DOESN'T know you in a 200 mile radius?

I never knew Jordan was from nh. All this time I thought he was a west coast playah since he was a little tyke.

When are you done jet-setting around Chrissy? :)

Comment

Originally posted by DanGillan
                  i can make it sunday, but im not gonna come becuase you guys are gay.
                  I'm gonna knock the homo out of you Gillany.

Oh yeah, by the way, your mom was telling me that she misses you last night. I didn't waste much time shutting her up and putting her mouth to better use.

Hope to see you there ass clown :)

Comment

PS - Adam, what if we headed to the Portsmouth/Rye/Hampton area? Little less of a drive for most of the people interested, but still fun. Just a thought. Maybe wait until Sept/Oct and give a few weeks notice to plan a White Mtn/Kankymanky ride :)

Comment

Scott that doesnt sound like a bad idea. I would be down for a coastal cruise. Seems like it would be easier for all of us. Plus I can finally give you the GC's. You know the area well? routes?

Comment

Scott that doesnt sound like a bad idea. I would be down for a coastal cruise. Seems like it would be easier for all of us. Plus I can finally give you the GC's. You know the area well? routes?
                        Between Andy and I, and Fielding, if he makes it, we should be more than fine. There's Rt. 1, which is always a great time, and we could swing up past the Wentworth or something, there's a great spot on Newcastle Beach that we could get a nice photo of all the cars.

Oh yeah, GC's :)

Comment

Sounds like a plan. As long as my brake situation is worked out ill be there. Ill try to bring some fellow enthusiasts, an e34, e36, maybe a s50 e30 vert as well. Lets work on a meeting place/time.

Till then, happy trails

Comment

Sounds like a plan. As long as my brake situation is worked out ill be there. Ill try to bring some fellow enthusiasts, an e34, e36, maybe a s50 e30 vert as well. Lets work on a meeting place/time.

Till then, happy trails
                            s50 vert....wow.

Hm. Well, we'd have to figure out who's coming from where and which way they'll be coming, and figure out a spot that everyone crosses.

Comment

Originally posted by Beemerfanatik
                              PS - Adam, what if we headed to the Portsmouth/Rye/Hampton area? Little less of a drive for most of the people interested, but still fun. Just a thought. Maybe wait until Sept/Oct and give a few weeks notice to plan a White Mtn/Kankymanky ride :)
                              This sounds great, i'll go I also have an e30 friend that may want to go also

Comment

Well Scott, seeing as my car will at your garage that morning for a valve adjustment/ ssk, we should just cruise on up from there.

I suggest cruising 1a from Hampton up to Newcastle then taking a few pics. Thatll take a solid hour or so with the beach traffic and is an impressive drive right along the ocean. Hows that sound to everyone?
                                Back to my roots

Comment

Working...
                                X