No announcement yet.

Shutdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see you stepped out of the echo chamber for a moment. never let facts get in the way - that's your motto, right?
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3 View Post
      Market is rallying. All will be well.
      That's like judging good health based on pubic hair length.

Comment

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
          Wow. An op-ed.

So what?
          2011 1M Alpine white/black
          1996 Civic white/black
          1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

I believe that Marshall law will soon be declared. It's all happening slowly. All i can say is stock up on ammo and dont let your guard down.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cgk_iii View Post
              I believe that Marshall law will soon be declared. It's all happening slowly. All i can say is stock up on ammo and dont let your guard down.
              Hahaha!

Good one. This thread needed a joke right about now.

Funny!
              1996 Civic white/black
              1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                Again just because they don't raise the limit does not = a default on debts outstandig
                Not on everything all at once on that day, but it does mean default and the stock market will crash almost immediately, along with many others around the world, which will force the House to pass the bill soon after with no concessions in the mean time costing the country and world billions of dollars while losing our credit rating with the rest of the world.
                Do you know how I know this? Because we did the same thing when the House decided not to pass TARP in early 09. DOW dropped the next day 700+ points, then 3 days later the House decided to pass TARP. That little mistake cost us $20 billion dollars. Only this time, the stakes are higher.

If congress had any sense, they will lift the debt ceiling and pass a law to eliminate it. If you understand the debt ceiling, (which most people here obviously don't), you understand that it is a pretty idiotic thing to have.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah the banks were counting on that cash to bail them out, and everyone holding anything was trying to GTFO it. DUHHHH

Yes not having an limit on your Credit Card is a great idea especially when you have no intentions of paying it back......................

I am done
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Yes not having an limit on your Credit Card is a great idea especially when you have no intentions of paying it back......................
                    Originally posted by herbivor View Post
                    If you understand the debt ceiling, (which most people here obviously don't), you understand that it is a pretty idiotic thing to have.
                    I'm done too and hopeful for this Thursday.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah the banks were counting on that cash to bail them out, and everyone holding anything was trying to GTFO it. DUHHHH

I am done
                      Stop embarrassing yourself there's no comparing the country's debt to credit cards.

You're out of your fucking element.

Comment

Originally posted by einhander View Post
                        Hahaha!

Good one. This thread needed a joke right about now.

Funny!
                        And I'll be laughing once you're detained and worked as a slave for our "free" country.

Most people are so naive and blind to whats going on. How can you explain all the FEMA coffins set up on peoples lands? How can you explain Obama passing a law to detain Americans for FUTURE crimes? How can you explain the meetings set up with the Russian and Korean presidents? How can you explain homeland security buying million dollars worth of ammo? Or all the homeland security labels on enemy weapons and artillery? And not to mention all the idiots who gave there guns back to te govt. Not enough people do there research and are probably clueless of any of this because you only see the things that "comfort" you. Snap into reality. I'm not saying the world is going to end and that we are all doomed but like i said in my last post, dont let your guard down or you'll be fucking sorry later on. This shut down is not just because debt, its beyond that. But then again everyone has there own opinion on things and most people are too fucking close minded.

All facts are just a joke right?
                        sigpic

Comment

And I'll be laughing once you're detained and worked as a slave for our "free" country.

Most people are so naive and blind to whats going on. How can you explain all the FEMA coffins set up on peoples lands? How can you explain Obama passing a law to detain Americans for FUTURE crimes? How can you explain the meetings set up with the Russian and Korean presidents? How can you explain homeland security buying million dollars worth of ammo? Or all the homeland security labels on enemy weapons and artillery? And not to mention all the idiots who gave there guns back to te govt. Not enough people do there research and are probably clueless of any of this because you only see the things that "comfort" you. Snap into reality. I'm not saying the world is going to end and that we are all doomed but like i said in my last post, dont let your guard down or you'll be fucking sorry later on. This shut down is not just because debt, its beyond that. But then again everyone has there own opinion on things and most people are too fucking close minded.

You're a kook.

And the word is martial, not marshall.
                          1996 Civic white/black
                          1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Originally posted by einhander View Post
                            You're a kook.

And the word is martial, not marshall.
                            Because grammar is the topic right?

Lots of negative energy on this topic. I'm done with these general discussion topics and sticking to what this forum is actually for.
                            sigpic

Comment

So since when was InfoWars considered fact?

Did you actually do any research to see if Alex Jones or whatever site reposted those parts are full of it or not?

Why don't you re-enter reality man?

Just because people are capable of understanding what is BS and what is fact doesn't mean they are closed-minded, it means they are capable of thinking for themselves and processing information instead of regurgitating hot air from someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385 View Post

So since when was InfoWars considered fact?

Did you actually do any research to see if Alex Jones or whatever site reposted those parts are full of it or not?

Why don't you re-enter reality man?

Just because people are capable of understanding what is BS and what is fact doesn't mean they are closed-minded, it means they are capable of thinking for themselves and processing information instead of regurgitating hot air from someone else.
                                Okay so what makes you think you know the difference between fact or BS?
                                Im just saying,dont be so quick to say its just for $ or Hits or views. Alot of this stuff has truth to it. The govt cant hide all the things they do these days because of people with internet and camera phones. The government lies all the time. Look at all the wars that have started but no one told us the real reasons why. I have a lot of buddies in the military that tell me a lot of things regular civilians dont know. They tell lies just so they can invade countries and protect themselves from another civil war and remain superior to others. I'm not stupid or a "kook" i just go off of logic and dont believe everything on the internet. FYI I've done tons of research on these topics (not just from the internet)reading books, reading the news paper, watching the news, and reading about history from the past.. History repeats itself. Pick up a book once in a while it will get you a long way..That link you posted is another example of the government "comforting" your thoughts. How do you know that Vantage wasn't paid to say that to the public? Yes, maybe something's are a little over dramatic but that doesn't mean you don't take things seriously. As an American citizen you have to be prepared to go through hard times. Go anywhere else other than America and you'll find out that everyone hates the US because they know that the govt lies again and again to start wars because thats our main source of revenue and it always has been.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X