This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw two today! One yesterday.

One parked next to some Nissan Z on a floor jack and one driving by as I was heading from the Import Auto Technicians shop. Kinda gawked at it for a second and I think the driver might have been creeped out, but it was a pretty E30, okay!

The other is a red 325is that goes to PPCC. I keep trying to find the guy so I can compliment on it and take him out for lunch.
    "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
    The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Whos is this?! I walk out of work and am like WHAAAT! I work at isla on friday nights

you will know what isla is if its your car.. Im a tall white kid
      BMW tech
      Umass Amherst
      05 wrx sti

Comment

Remember that 325is I was talking about? He decided to park next to me! Left him a nice note complimenting his car after class so he'd have something nice to see.
        "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
        The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

I talked to a guy in a black vert at the QT off indian trail road in norcross yesterday.. Meant to tell him we should go on a drive sometime.. So heres saying that we should go on a drive sometime.

Comment

Blue early model vert in framingham walmart parking lot. Didn't seem like someone who would be on here but who knows. Very good condition from my view!
            BMW tech
            Umass Amherst
            05 wrx sti

Comment

Saw this in Düsseldorf a week ago.

Comment

Outside 5 guys Franingham MA. Mint mint mint early model coupe, and peep that plate!!!
                BMW tech
                Umass Amherst
                05 wrx sti

Comment

My car is not really on the road yet, (its running but soon wont be with the swap), but I did get the plates!!
                  Attached Files
                  Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Saw this E30 M3 in DUMBO (Brooklyn, NY) yesterday. That's the Manhattan Bridge above it.

Was really nice looking, these guys were shooting a rap video. Anyone know it?

Comment

Talked to a guy yesterday who has an 84 M10. He's pretty new to E30s, so I gave him some suggests for resources in community. :)
                      Estoguy
                      1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

Originally posted by mctenold View Post
                        Saw this E30 M3 in DUMBO (Brooklyn, NY) yesterday. That's the Manhattan Bridge above it.

i think i saw this one in photos of glutenfest a couple years ago. it certainly isn't a real m3.
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by mctenold View Post

i think i saw this one in photos of glutenfest a couple years ago. it certainly isn't a real m3. the profile on the quarters looks wrong from this angle. perhaps they are fiberglass.
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I never see any E30s in South FL.

I'm always on the lookout for them though...

Comment

Made contact with a guy who has an 84 M10 just a few km from me. Gave him a copy of the Bentley pdf and some other stuff I had saved on my computer.
                              Estoguy
                              1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                                i think i saw this one in photos of glutenfest a couple years ago. it certainly isn't a real m3. the profile on the quarters looks wrong from this angle. perhaps they are fiberglass.

vlad made it
                                FS NY: two Audiobahn A235HC amps and audiobahn 1farad capacitor
                                Saab/GM tech2 programming
                                My for sale thread
                                1990 325iX for sale or part out
                                Did you buy something from me? Please leave feedback!

Originally posted by K20RI_211
                                And I have to ask if you make a hobby out of thread-bombing with retarded questions?

Comment

Working...
                                X