No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does any rational person really, honestly believe we are going to go to war with DPRK?

It's not going to happen. Period.

The regime doesn't have a death wish and that's exactly what would happen if they pulled the trigger on all the artillery pointed at Seoul, or if they pulled the trigger on the ICBM that can't reach any US Territory.

All their ICBM tests have been abysmal failures for the range they'd need.
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
      Does any rational person really, honestly believe we are going to go to war with DPRK?

It's not going to happen. Period.

The regime doesn't have a death wish and that's exactly what would happen if they pulled the trigger on all the artillery pointed at Seoul, or if they pulled the trigger on the ICBM that can't reach any US Territory.

All their ICBM tests have been abysmal failures for the range they'd need.

This is very logically true. However Kim & logic are not necessarily common items. Does it make sense to tweet nonsense at a person that is unbalanced?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
        This is very logically true. However Kim & logic are not necessarily common items. Does it make sense to tweet nonsense at a person that is unbalanced?
        Kim's behavior is far more logical than Trump's

Comment

You assume Kim is unbalanced.

He knows exactly what he is doing. He's simply following the playbook passed from the previous "Dear Great Leaders."

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

I think people are just so used to our untethered interventionism that we would go to war with another country at the slightest hint of nuclear weaponry.
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

That's why it helps to pay attention to something other than FOX and MSNBC.

But that takes time away from dancing with the stars and such.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    Still far short of the 0's average of 38 rounds a year and 47 rounds a year average during 2013 to 2016

Those numbers are only through August 1, give him time.
                    1991 318iC
                    1989 325i Field Rescue

Comment

lol @ pence's staged event at the colts game

all that money wasted to show up and snowflake out to make political statement

Comment

My favorite part is how his supporters are still saying it has not been a year, give him a chance.

In any job, there is a 30, 60, 90 day probationary period. I doubt the average worker would have been employed at any of these milestones based on his first 30, 60- 90 days.

Comment

My favorite part is how his supporters are still saying it has not been a year, give him a chance.

In any job, there is a 30, 60, 90 day probationary period. I doubt the average worker would have been employed at any of these milestones based on his first 30, 60- 90 days.
                          they're all getting really good at sucking trump's tiny dick

let them keep their job

Comment

Originally posted by Poorhouse View Post
                            Those numbers are only through August 1, give him time.

Also, he is over Obama's first year now, well before a year.

Comment

sthap

Comment

Trump Golf Count: Tracking President Trump's golf outings so you don't have to!

Comment

Working...
                                X