No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

soooooooo.....does it really matter that NK has nukes now? i mean we have acted like they already had them for almost 15+ years now so whats changed? its still going to be a stalemate.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
      soooooooo.....does it really matter that NK has nukes now? i mean we have acted like they already had them for almost 15+ years now so whats changed? its still going to be a stalemate.
      it matters to the toddler in the white house

can't wait to die in a nuclear hellfire

Comment

1st test proving they had the capability was 2005/2006 IIRC so just 11 years not 15..... Its not so much the payload, as it is having both a delivery system and a payload that is the more recent issue......
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

I love the party of fiscal responsibility spending our tax dollars on staged political demonstrations.

Whats next, they will start paying their family owned businesses to serve the whitehouse? oh wait.
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

hope you guys are enjoying the show

Trump proposes ‘IQ tests’ face-off with Tillerson after secretary of state calls him a ‘moron’

Comment

Weak. Please tell me there's more substantial "dirt" out there...

Comment

Wow.
                  Attached Files

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Meh, I'm tired of "Nazis" being the catch all for things you don't like. It devalues how horrible the Third Reich was.

As far as I'm aware, there isn't anyone putting Jewish/Disabled/Homosexual/etc in ovens or gassing them.
                    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Also, could you get off the golf thing? If that's the best you can do to insult the orange faced frittata..........stop listening to MSNBC?

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

I never watch MSNBC.

Interesting how Nazi is all you see in that response.

With all that is going on golf is the last thing anyone in upper government should be doing. Also:

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                          Meh, I'm tired of "Nazis" being the catch all for things you don't like. It devalues how horrible the Third Reich was.

As far as I'm aware, there isn't anyone putting Jewish/Disabled/Homosexual/etc in ovens or gassing them.
                          are you intentionally being obtuse about this? there's plenty of videos of richard spencer doing heil hitler salutes and he's the face of the alt-right movement.

don't pretend for a second these fuckers wouldn't be killing people or advocating followers kill people if they could get away with it

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                            are you intentionally being obtuse about this? there's plenty of videos of richard spencer doing heil hitler salutes and he's the face of the alt-right movement.

don't pretend for a second these fuckers wouldn't be killing people or advocating followers kill people if they could get away with it
                            Exactly. They haven't started a new political party that has taken over the country and is actually doing it.

Hence, not Nazi's, not the 4th Reich, etc.

And the golf thing again. Go back to Dancing with the Stars.

"OMG A POLITICIAN ISN'T DOING WHAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD"

This has never happened before and will never happen again.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Exactly. They haven't started a new political party that has taken over the country and is actually doing it.

And the golf thing again. Go back to Dancing with the Stars.

"OMG A POLITICIAN ISN'T DOING WHAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD"

This has never happened before and will never happen again.

Dude really? First he is not a politician. He is a con man, attention whore liar and drama queen (those are his positive aspects)

He has literally not done anything he said he would except appoint a supreme.

The man is at war with everyone but dictators and miscreants.

Comment

lol this is so dumb, you should be embarrassed to type this drivel out

Comment

Working...
                                X