Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That hand shake mix up was just funny.

Comment

yeah its worth a chuckle but its not indicative of what your trying to imply by posting it with stupid references in an attempt to equate the current POTUS to a dead Psychopath and current despot of a hermit kingdom.
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post

You do realize that's about the dumbest thing you can say right?

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          yeah its worth a chuckle but its not indicative of what your trying to imply by posting it with stupid references in an attempt to equate the current POTUS to a dead Psychopath and current despot of a hermit kingdom.

I believe 45 is a psychopath. Just like you believe he is about the people (all the people, not just the fine people). Me and you and chicken will never agree. I've come to terms with that and really don't argue about it anymore. Actually I never really did argue about it. I just have my beliefs of what defines someone with integrity, empathy, intelligence and honor.

Comment

Well for 1 thing, I certainly dont think hes for all the people, hes out for himself just like ever other politico out there.

2) show me a a person holding/running for elected national office currently that has any of the traits you are listing off, let alone all of them, hell name any POTUS since maybe JFK (but he didnt have integrity) so lets back it up to his predecessor at least...
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

The decision to return that salute was a huge misstep for him. It's going to be used for propaganda purposes for years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by rhE-30 View Post
                Optics? Are you impressed? They are returning 50 plus year old bodies, that died before your furor's new buddy was born. It so great that 45 could use them to score political points.
                Hahahaaha " your fuehrer"

Come on dude, you really went down that road...

You do realize that's about the dumbest thing you can say right?
                Can either of you spell things correctly. Fuhrer, as in Hitler was the Fuhrer of Germany.

Comment

Well for 1 thing, I certainly dont think hes for all the people, hes out for himself just like ever other politico out there.

2) show me a a person holding/running for elected national office currently that has any of the traits you are listing off, let alone all of them, hell name any POTUS since maybe JFK (but he didnt have integrity) so lets back it up to his predecessor at least...
                  I think I'd have to go with Eisenhower. JFK liked his women, which was an "open secret", so I don't know if I'd give him all of those characteristics, although you could argue that he made up for some of his misgivings by having fantastic charisma and dogged determination. Truman wasn't a bad example either, he was able to make the most difficult decisions any POTUS has ever had to make in the dropping of the atomic bomb to end the war in the Pacific.

More recent presidents have all been flawed in some major way, each in their own personal style, but they have all been missing one of the traits listed.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
                    Can either of you spell things correctly. Fuhrer, as in Hitler was the Fuhrer of Germany.
                    Sorry daddy, I only speak English, I'll be sure to double check German words when I type them just for you....

Also thanks for the short education on the word though, I didnt know what we were talking about!!!!:hitler:

Comment

I do like how this thread has turned into 'Is trump an idiot or not' argument instead of discussing how his entire campaign is getting indicted and jailed lmao.
                      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                        I do like how this thread has turned into 'Is trump an idiot or not' argument instead of discussing how his entire campaign is getting indicted and jailed lmao.
                        Entire isnt 1 person. Sorry

Comment

I think I'd have to go with Eisenhower. JFK liked his women, which was an "open secret", so I don't know if I'd give him all of those characteristics, although you could argue that he made up for some of his misgivings by having fantastic charisma and dogged determination. Truman wasn't a bad example either, he was able to make the most difficult decisions any POTUS has ever had to make in the dropping of the atomic bomb to end the war in the Pacific.

More recent presidents have all been flawed in some major way, each in their own personal style, but they have all been missing one of the traits listed.
                          for a change I think we are in total agreement, vs just partial points

William Pitt-

Comment

Comment

Sorry daddy, I only speak English, I'll be sure to double check German words when I type them just for you....

Also thanks for the short education on the word though, I didnt know what we were talking about!!!!:hitler:
                              Anytime my son.

Comment

for a change I think we are in total agreement, vs just partial points
                                Interestingly enough, as time goes on, historians are revising their views on both Eisenhower and Truman. As more recent Presidents continue to prove lacking, historians look back to the stability and management brought by both of these men as a standard for the future. I just think that recognizing that both men made decisions not for party but for country first (not always of course, they were politicians after all, but when the big decisions came up, I think they were set on doing what was right) you begin to realize how difficult that may have been from a political sense.

From an historical perspective, it says something that JFK sought out Eisenhower's advice on several occasions during JFK's presidency and Eisenhower was willing to give it. This shows that both men were willing to cross party lines to make the best choices for America, you just don't see that today. Imagine Clinton helping W. Bush or W. Bush helping Obama, or Obama helping Trump. Unfortunately, the political climate is such that the next guy needs to vilify the last guy to the point that even the thought of them working together is political poison. It's a shame, because I believe it to be childish, regardless of which side politically you're on, you have to imagine that the former President has a great wealth of knowledge that could help the current President, but nope, not allowed because politics. I believe that hurts the nation, which should be the foremost importance for these men.

Comment

Working...
                                X