• Show
Clear All

well at least you're not last lol
    1990 325is
    m52b28
    3.73lsd
    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

The guy who won it was on a 37 week win streak using a tricked out ZEV Glock 34. So he switched to a bone stock G17 and made it 38wks straight. Didn't drop a single shot in 5 stages apparently. Hope I get paired in his squad tomorrow just to watch him.

I shot at 54% accuracy. That's a lot of unaccounted bullets flying through the air in a real life situation!!

Comment

I sent in my paperwork for a CMP M1, stoked!

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
        The guy who won it was on a 37 week win streak using a tricked out ZEV Glock 34. So he switched to a bone stock G17 and made it 38wks straight. apparently.
        Yup, its the archer, not the arrow.
        BEERTECH

Comment

^ awesome!! If you haven't seen this already, this ought to get you excited.

Comment

Yeah, I've been kicking the idea around for a long time, but figured with the latest shipments, now is the time to strike. I've got a feeling, and I hope I'm wrong, that programs like this will dry up in the future, so I wanted to take advantage while prices are still reasonable.

I also forgot to add this:
            I shot at 54% accuracy. That's a lot of unaccounted bullets flying through the air in a real life situation!!
            I think I just read that average police shootings is like 30% hit ratio, so you're ahead of the game! :p
            Last edited by Rob; 06-19-2018, 07:35 AM.
            BEERTECH

Comment

I haven't looked in a while, but what are the current offerings going for? Also any word on the huge supply of M1 carbines that were expected to come in at some point? The 1911s were a huge letdown in my opinion, but I'd still love to have a garand and carbine.

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
                I haven't looked in a while, but what are the current offerings going for? Also any word on the huge supply of M1 carbines that were expected to come in at some point? The 1911s were a huge letdown in my opinion, but I'd still love to have a garand and carbine.
                As of right now, they have Field, Service, Special, and the fancier grades in stock, $650 and up. I actually don't thinking the Philippine and Turkey returns are in their stock yet. No clue about the carbines, but I'd love one of those too!

Agreed about the 1911s, sort of. If I had more money to dump on guns, I'd totally try to snag one, but as it is, I'm not into "collecting" just yet. Each of mine have to have a specific purpose/use, and a thousand dollar historical beater, while ultra cool, is not something I want to do right now.
                BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  I think I just read that average police shootings is like 30% hit ratio, so you're ahead of the game! :p
                  I believe you are correct. That stat seems familiar. I used to think that was piss poor marksmanship, I now have complete understanding espc consider they and the target are prob more often than not both moving.

Also, I dont believe the CMP has any carbines at this time. At least they don't list any for sale on their website. Post pics when you receive your M1. With the costs of milsurp rifles going up, the M1seems like a better and better deal!!

Comment

I believe you are correct. That stat seems familiar. I used to think that was piss poor marksmanship, I now have complete understanding espc consider they and the target are prob more often than not both moving.

Also, I dont believe the CMP has any carbines at this time. At least they don't list any for sale on their website. Post pics when you receive your M1. With the costs of milsurp rifles going up, the M1seems like a better and better deal!!
                    Police hit percentage is lower.
                    ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Do any of you guys have any experience with using the NovX, or similar type rounds? They look intriguing to me.

Also, I am excited to be having PRK surgery to correct distance vision and a moderate astigmatism tomorrow. As a bonus my Gray guns trigger kit should be arriving as well. Woohoo.

Comment

Do any of you guys have any experience with using the NovX, or similar type rounds? They look intriguing to me.

Also, I am excited to be having PRK surgery to correct distance vision and a moderate astigmatism tomorrow. As a bonus my Gray guns trigger kit should be arriving as well. Woohoo.
                        Oh damn I didnt know you can get rid of astigmatism. Mine is pretty bad, my red dot is a red grain of rice

Comment

Had a clean and lube party the other day. My collection.
                          • Savage Model 1907 in 32ACP
                          • Walter P22
                          • Gen 4 Glock 19

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_E3508.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.1 KB
ID:	7197269
                          • Remington 1100 tactical 12ga
                          • Remington 870 20ga
                          • Savage 12ga double barrel. Great grandpas gun

Name:	IMG_E3510.jpg
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	7197270
                          • 1941 k98 mauser
                          • Remington 700 tactical in 308win
                          • Norinco SKS
                          • Colt LE6920
                          • Ruger 10/22

Name:	IMG_E3511.jpg
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	7197271

The Build:
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

nice collection there.

are we supposed to clean our guns?
                            1990 325is
                            m52b28
                            3.73lsd

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                              nice collection there.

are we supposed to clean our guns?
                              when really bored but lacking motivation to work on the car

Comment

i understand that lol
                                1990 325is
                                m52b28
                                3.73lsd

Comment

Working...
                                X