11) Chrisbike
      12) Riskybiz86
      13)SBKramer
      14)C.J.
      15)e3mt

Comment

:woowoo:

Comment

I guess we are there? additional interested folks will have to wait when 5 more people are in to it? Am I getting it right? Or the list can keep on going?

Where is Frank to get this on the road???
          Last edited by zaq123; 07-18-2018, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Here is a short video clip of my Mtech vert with Racing Dynamic headers. It’s not the best video. I thought having the top down would help capture the sound, but I was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by e3mt View Post
              1) Mike36
              2) uturn
              3) SkiFree
              4) jeffnhiscars
              5) 02tradition
              6) Kershaw
              7) ARealPerson
              8) soljah777
              9) zaq123
              10) NeedaBimmer
              11) Chrisbike
              12) Riskybiz86
              13)SBKramer
              14)C.J.
              15)e3mt
              16)
              17)
              18)
              19)
              20)
              I would think if we don't hit an additional five then the stand-by gets dibs if someone backs out.

Comment

I really want to be in, but I can't get any answers to my questions. If they can't be shipped to me straight from Italy, in the worst case it could cost me $1700... That's a little steep :(
                Euro car and parts export business based in the Netherlands, specialized in E30 Tourings!

Instagram: @garage30_ WWW.GARAGE30.NL

Comment

Originally posted by Garage30 View Post
                  I really want to be in, but I can't get any answers to my questions. If they can't be shipped to me straight from Italy, in the worst case it could cost me $1700... That's a little steep :(
                  I'm just speculating here....it's probably up to RD of they want to split the order shimpment, full out different customs forms etc. I had some parts coming from Germany once (huge Alpina box). It got to my state on the East Coast on the vessel from Europe, got shipped all the way across US to the West coast and than shipped back to the East coast to me. Obviously I had to pay shipping, over $100 which made no sence. But it is what it is, I wanted the part.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by zaq123 View Post
                    I'm just speculating here....it's probably up to RD of they want to split the order shimpment, full out different customs forms etc. I had some parts coming from Germany once (huge Alpina box). It got to my state on the East Coast on the vessel from Europe, got shipped all the way across US to the West coast and than shipped back to the East coast to me. Obviously I had to pay shipping, over $100 which made no sence. But it is what it is, I wanted the part.
                    The problem isn't necessarily shipping, its the 30%+ tax and handling costs that get slapped on when the goods re-enter europe that would kill me. It would be little effort for RD to slap one set in a different box and send it to me, no customs form involved for in-EU shipping.
                    Euro car and parts export business based in the Netherlands, specialized in E30 Tourings!

Comment

The problem isn't necessarily shipping, its the 30%+ tax and handling costs that get slapped on when the goods re-enter europe that would kill me. It would be little effort for RD to slap one set in a different box and send it to me, no customs form involved for in-EU shipping.
                      Good point.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Comment

I want these bad enough, in hope we can figure something out when OP wakes up I'll put myself on the list

1) Mike36
                        2) uturn
                        3) SkiFree
                        4) jeffnhiscars
                        5) 02tradition
                        6) Kershaw
                        7) ARealPerson
                        8) soljah777
                        9) zaq123
                        10) NeedaBimmer
                        11) Chrisbike
                        12) Riskybiz86
                        13)SBKramer
                        14)C.J.
                        15)e3mt
                        16)GARAGE30
                        17)
                        18)
                        19)
                        20)

Comment

I'm quite sure the f you could document that they are EU origin you would not have to pay import tax. Shipping is another story.
                          Seat Shocks....I have passed the baton to John Christy from Ninestitch. Email John or Garrett at ninestitch1@gmail.com

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...86#post4944786
                          Alice the Time Capsule
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=360504
                          87 Zinno Cabrio barn find 98k and still smells like a barn. Build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...20#post3455220

Comment

If you want to get ahold of him, your best bet is probably through facebook. His last activity on here was:

"Last Activity: 06-30-2018 06:54 AM"

Due to lack of responsiveness to any questions, etc. I have consciously opted out of this buy. I had hoped to be in on it, but after reading all the challenges from the original go around and the complete lack of any activity from fporro this go around, I am not confident in that large of a transaction.
                            drvn2wn

Comment

Originally posted by RobDog View Post
                              Here is a short video clip of my Mtech vert with Racing Dynamic headers. It’s not the best video. I thought having the top down would help capture the sound, but I was wrong.

https://youtu.be/Bjw9lCuKgW8
                              Can we get some more? What other exhaust components are you running?

Comment

I am interested in joining as well once we have some more solid details. Will this run address needing to dent in the bottom of the head to make it fit like the most recent run of these?

Comment

Working...
                                X