Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 widebody - Negative Offset Question

Hey Guys,

A wheel question for you all please. I know a little about wheels and offsets as I work in a Wheel shop out here in Dubai but to be honest, I understand nothing about E30 wheels other than the 4 hole and 5 hole topic and the M3 coming with 5 from the factory. I am working on an E30 project at the moment and need some input please.

I am currently running 17 x 8.5 front with a +20 and 17 x 10 rear with a +18. I have a little poke front and rear - about 3-4mm.

That's on a 4 hole fitment. I now have everything for the 5 hole conversion and also a set of 18" BBS Style 5 (RC) wheels which I am planning on doing a face flip to.

Now that's actually going to give me an 18 x 8 with a minus 20 and and 18 x 9 with approximately the same negative offset.

I am getting camber plates and will need to go negative, but I am wondering if anyone has done anything similar with similar offsets before and what kind of negative camber would have to be run to geet them to fit.

I do not want to go crazy on negative camber but would love the depth of the dish on the face flip on the Style 5's.

Any input or pics of cars running a negative offset with specs would be amazing!

Thanks, Sam
Working...
X