Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should a high School incident be relevant 35 years later?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by decay View Post

and if you think hate speech is first-amendment protected, you need remedial education on the laws you're being paid to enforce.

typical.

Ummm. Your not serious are you?

First of all just becuase it offends you or you dissagree with it does not make it hate speech... nor does it give you the rights to kill trash cans and scare old people by mobbing their cars and beating on them while blocking traffic.

Secondly.... I shall point you to Matal vs tam. SCOTUS 2017. With 8 justices in unanimous opinion minus Gorsuch who was not confirmed yet.
    Originally posted by justice Alito in Slants case
    [The idea that the government may restrict] speech expressing ideas that offend … strikes at the heart of the First Amendment. Speech that demeans on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, age, disability, or any other similar ground is hateful; but the proudest boast of our free speech jurisprudence is that we protect the freedom to express “the thought that we hate.”
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Damn, for a second I thought Decay was going to put those painted nails to work and type out some hot secrets from Antifa's agenda. Gj keeping opsec tight though soldier.

Comment

I find it sad and amusing that decay is so insane. I went ahead and grabbed the link you for you, since it's painfully apparent you're incapable of having an informed opinion on basically anything.

Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          Ummm. Your not serious are you?
          yes i am, and i've given a link in the past to the supreme court ruling that says so. an actual link to the document, not a news article like z31 is trying to use to prove my "insanity". i guess it's insane to quote the *source*, rather than someone reporting on it?

you reading that document and choosing to stick your head back up your ass doesn't make your assertions true.
          past:
          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:
          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

I quoted Alito from matal vs tam.... a decision from LAST YEAR. That was unanimous including the ultra leftie Sotomayor and Kagan......

Trust me your antifa, comrades that told you "hate speech" is in violation of the US 1ST AMENDMENT are sorely mistaken.... Maybe your opspec on this is from the Vancouver BC or Toronto divisions
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              Maybe your opspec on this is from the Vancouver BC or Toronto divisions
              it's "opsec", and you've demonstrated you don't know what that means. no wonder it was so easy to fuck up the program out at Standing Rock. :)
              past:
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:

Comment

yes i am, and i've given a link in the past to the supreme court ruling that says so. an actual link to the document, not a news article like z31 is trying to use to prove my "insanity". i guess it's insane to quote the *source*, rather than someone reporting on it?

you reading that document and choosing to stick your head back up your ass doesn't make your assertions true.
                Have you not taken your medication? There is no hate speech exception in the First Amendment, period. So I'm not sure what your incoherent babbling is about.

I like that your back to blaming the news for reporting information, until you need it to back up the BS you spew constantly.

I honestly can't tell if you're a troll, or just painfully, willfully ignorant.
                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                  Have you not taken your medication? There is no hate speech exception in the First Amendment, period. So I'm not sure what your incoherent babbling is about.

I like that your back to blaming the news for reporting information, until you need it to back up the BS you spew constantly.

I honestly can't tell if you're a troll, or just painfully, willfully ignorant.
                  ...i'm not blaming the news for anything, i'm saying it's better to go to the source and read for yourself. or we could hear what lawyers have to say. you know, those people whose job it is to interpret and argue on the law's behalf?

There’s no exception for hate speech under the First Amendment’s protection for freedom of expression, unless the speech is direct, personal, and either threatening or violently provocative. But laws against hate crimes don't violate the First Amendment.

There’s no exception for hate speech under the First Amendment’s protection for freedom of expression, unless the speech is direct, personal, and either truly threatening or violently provocative.
                  everything following "unless" *is the exception*. get it now? here's a lollipop, suck on it for a while and let your brain, rather than your mouth, be in charge.
                  past:
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:

Comment

You're all acting unintelligent because your grammar isn't being used correctly.

All types of speech are allowed under the protections of the First Amendment except those that could/would injure another person or people.

Examples:

Going to a march in favor of the Third Reich and saluting with the common rejoinder "Heil Hitler", although offensive to many people, doesn't injure the offended in any way and is therefore protected by the First Amendment.

Screaming "Fire!" in packed theatre potentially puts peoples' lives at risk because of the ensuing chaos created as people try to gtfo of the theatre. This puts peoples' lives at risk and is not protected by the First Amendment.

Now stop the babbling over this inanity. Opsec is Operational Secrecy, I'm fairly certain everyone in this thread knew that already and why Decay was claiming it. I'm personally not cool with any activities that destroy personal property or injures other people. Antifa may justify such actions by saying that they were injured first by laws they don't like, or an economy that doesn't benefit them, or whatever the reasoning is at the time, but I'm not really one to support "an eye for an eye" justice in any sense.

I'm also not "cool" enough to be on the inside, so take that as you will

Comment

Fuck your unanimous Supreme Court ruling. I got lawyers.com on my side bro!!

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
                        Opsec is Operational Security
                        fixed...
                        past:
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
                          Fuck your unanimous Supreme Court ruling. I got lawyers.com on my side bro!!
                          well i posted the supreme court ruling in question- like i said, the *actual document*, and that wasn't good enough. referencing what lawyers have to say about it seemed like the next logical step, given that their page is intended to dumb it down enough for people from oklahoma and florida.

i guess they failed.
                          past:
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:

Comment

Yes, Florida and Oklahoma, for the dumbest, by the dumbest!

Not all of us can be so lucky to enjoy the privileged education you surely have enjoyed, and proudly display.

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
                              Yes, Florida and Oklahoma, for the dumbest, by the dumbest!

Not all of us can be so lucky to enjoy the privileged education you surely have enjoyed, and proudly display.
                              when people from slave-owner states talk to you about "privilege".

hilarious.
                              past:
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:

Comment

when people from slave-owner states talk to you about "privilege".

hilarious.
                                looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Also, california ranks pretty low in average intelligence

lower then OK and FL ha ha he ha heh

I wonder why? hehehe
                                Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                                Q
                                :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Working...
                                X